Mitch Clark?

he might be heading a Melbourne based club.

Might ■■■■ off Melbourne and it might be worth it on that basis alone.

HAWKS

Get him!

Would take him, but is he better?

PIES

What’s the story though?

Didn’t be resign and I guess his contract is not valid anymore. Makes it the draft with a price on his head? Or does he re-sign with melbourne and they can trade him?

Apparently contract terminated due to 'retiring' and so is a free agent or something, not sure though.

The hole in my heart that Paddy will leave is never going to be filled. but if we pick THIS bloke up.... ill still miss Paddy. Mitch would be great for us though. Were in dire need of at least 2 good rucks

Too risky.

No, nothing personal, but no.

Too risky.

i was thinking this too, but if we can secure Mitch and another ruck as long as hes a solid performer, it could work out well. also i assume were going to try for Tagliabue?

Too risky.

i was thinking this too, but if we can secure Mitch and another ruck as long as hes a solid performer, it could work out well. also i assume were going to try for Tagliabue?

Do we have some priority pick on Tagliabue?

Worth it on name alone.

Too risky.

Worth it on name alone.

our Wog stocks are running dangerously low too

Too risky.

in all honesty and respect to people that suffer from it, would they have been the best club to cope with that sort of thing?

a bit subjective but the club was/is ■■■■■■ in all departments (apart from beating us) so why should they be any different in player welfare, counseling or rehabilitation?

the poor ■■■■ probably just wanted to get well and saw it wasnt going to happen at melbourne.

if he wanted to come id back us to make the right call. we did with garlett.

Too risky.

Worth it on name alone.

our Wog stocks are running dangerously low too

ORAZ

Nah, had 1 good year, 1 decent year, and done sweet FA the rest of the time (mostly due to injury, but still...)

Not even taking into account his off-field issues.

Only worry is how injury prone he is. Would his foot injury flare up again after an AFL pre season?

Too risky.

in all honesty and respect to people that suffer from it, would they have been the best club to cope with that sort of thing?

a bit subjective but the club was/is ****** in all departments (apart from beating us) so why should they be any different in player welfare, counseling or rehabilitation?

the poor ***** probably just wanted to get well and saw it wasnt going to happen at melbourne.

if he wanted to come id back us to make the right call. we did with garlett.

As you say, we looked at Garlett, and the dawks took him, and they, I hate to say, are probably fairly stable and well run, yet it turned out badly for him there.

i'm probably coming from a position of ignorance, but footy clubs and players with mental issues might not be the best mix. I don't think the best support structures exist in footy clubs for those conditions. 

would take him in a heartbeat if he was healthy.

He can play forward,and pinch hit in the ruck if needed(which protects Joe)

Carlisle can then play back

We need a big bodied mature player to take a bit of the heat off Joe. To let him develop with a bit more protection.

Would be a great get imo

Two first names.

Do not want. 

Emotional and physical issues are a big hurdle.

He can certainly play.

Paired with Ryder you’d have a crazily mobile Ruck/Forward combo. But where would that leave Belly?