Mlb 2015

Atlanta’s pitching (Shelby Miller excepted) is sucking some major-league donkey balls.

Gave up a 9-1 early lead and a 12-10 9th inning lead to give up a 3-run HR to Dan Uggla. F***king Atlanta is paying him $11.5 million this season. F***!

Got smacked again today, 13-4 with Uggla having another big one.

Astros

14 and 7

9 and 2 on the road…

Jose Altuve batting 471

am stoked

Big series starting today in the AL central, my tigers at KC. Wondering if there will be any aggro after the angry start to the year the Royals have had! Hoping nor too many HBP from the Tigers staff…

Atlanta's pitching (Shelby Miller excepted) is sucking some major-league donkey balls.

Gave up a 9-1 early lead and a 12-10 9th inning lead to give up a 3-run HR to Dan Uggla. F***king Atlanta is paying him $11.5 million this season. F***!

Thats “World Series Champion” Dan Uggla if you don’t mind.

Atlanta's pitching (Shelby Miller excepted) is sucking some major-league donkey balls.

Was he on the roster? Did he get on the field?

KC up 3-0 in the 4th vs Detroit - Eric Hosmer 2-run HR.

Has turned himself into a very handy player has Hosmer.

4 games, 12 plate appearances, 1 walk, 6K’s and a WS Ring!!!

4 games, 12 plate appearances, 1 walk, 6K’s and a WS Ring!!!

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/u/ugglada01.shtml

I was thinking you had to get a gig through the actual WS to get a ring and I just couldn’t remember him in the WS. The 50% strikeout looks like his Atlanta career.

I believe you just have to be on the active roster at some stage during the season to qualify. I remember there was a catcher who started the season on one team and got traded. They ended up playing each other on the WS, so regardless of the result he was getting a ring.

I do remember a few years ago they were saying some guy needed to at least get into a game. I think it was a sweep and the guy was a long-relief pitcher who just was never needed. Whether that was for a ring, or the bonus, I don’t recall.

I believe you just have to be on the active roster at some stage during the season to qualify. I remember there was a catcher who started the season on one team and got traded. They ended up playing each other on the WS, so regardless of the result he was getting a ring.

Bengie Molina back in '10. Played a chunk of the season for my Giants till this upstart called Posey showed up. Got traded to Texas who we beat in the WS.

And AN, its true, Uggla got a ring. Despite not even getting close to the playoffs (let alone the WS). I know. I know.

A-Rod goes bang!!

Stros setting more records by the day

10 in a row best start in franchise history biggest lead over next team in AL history after 25 games

Gotta love a guy no batting glove smoking it out of the ball park!

Yankees swept the BoSox, on a bit of a roll at the moment

Yup, a kid I played U13s & U15s with won one with Phillie, I think he had 1 hit across his 3 games (in mid-season)!

Giants have swept the Dodgers (at home) and now the Angels in the last 3 weeks. Almost back at .500. Nori Aoki has been sensational. And, Big Time Timmy Jim has been showing up. Long way to go.

King Felix wins again to go to his first 5-0 start to a season, with much help from Cruz who smoked his 14 HR of the season. Thank ■■■■ for those two or ■■■■ me, we be way further back than 8 games behind the Division leader.

Serves me right for having some hope going into the season.

Gez I wouldn’t get that concerned, the season isn’t even 30 games old yet, add to that the team you are behind is the Astros who are really young and would be more prone to fluctuation in their performance.

That’s actually the first time I’ve even taken a look at standings this season, still way to small a sample size and can be skewed by schedule to be all that meaningful at this point. As a comparison to AFL most teams have only played the equivalent of 3.5 games, so unless you’re a media person trying to fill page space I think most would agree that isn’t near enough information to decided if a team is any good or not.

Boston need some hitters to get some consistency…Mookie Betts is doing a job and he isnt even our star recruit.

Just an update, Schwarber's home run still hasn't landed
I remember saying to someone when they drafted him the home runs would be raining down at Wrigley, as they already had a farm system full of big bats. They shown them off in this series, crazy thing is most of these guys are only in their early 20's.
It was measured at 419 feet...419 metres more like it.