Mlb 2015

two really bad loses by Boston…we need to get some new starters

Athletics might as well write the season off already.

Have delivered exactly what was expected so far: TRASH.

Bryce Harper with 6 homers in 3 days, today a 9th-inning game-winner.

Glad we played the A’s got out of it in the 11th thanks to Panda…thats 2 Homers in 2 games

Glad we played the A's got out of it in the 11th thanks to Panda..thats 2 Homers in 2 games

I think an under 12 minor league team could smack us at the moment.

Easy sweep coming up for you guys.

King Felix with another win, 6-0 on the season!!!

We got smashed yesterday…but came back strong today

This might be the nastiest pitch I have ever seen:
https://vine.co/v/eADrEqpbtaF/embed

My Giants just swept the Dodgers for the second time this season. This time without allowing a single run in the 3-game series. To add insult to injury MadBum hit a towering HR off Kershaw today. Giants are now just 1.5 games behind the Dodgers in the NL West.

Stros hanging on split series away to the tigers…have some great young ialent coming through and lots in AAA yet to come!

The best one will be up soon too, former number one pick, short stop Carlos Correa, great bat, great glove.

Phils are pretty sucky.

Looks like every single one of KC's starting lineup is going to the All Star game. Public voting eh?
Other non KC fans now deliberately voting for the KC players so they can basically break the system. Fan voting is stupid and this result will probably end it for good.

You can’t have Omar Infante start an All Star game hitting barely over .200

Braves and Dodgers took advantage of being together by swapping Alberto Callaspo and 2 ordinary pitchers to LA for Juan Uribe.

Looks like Jace Peterson’s form at 2B has made Callaspo redundant.

But still, Atlanta have a hot 2B prospect they’ll be anxious to bring up.

Giants had lost 9 straight at home until today’s win over the Mariners. Funnily enough they are in Seattle the next 2 nights. I will be there!

Tanaka looking good in his return against the Mariners, fanning 9 over 7 innings. Good velocity on the heater and movement on the splitter.

Hope hope hope he can stay healthy and avoids Tommy John.

Tanaka looking good in his return against the Mariners, fanning 9 over 7 innings. Good velocity on the heater and movement on the splitter.

Good sweep over the Mariners.
Form still a bit too patchy for my liking but we are blessed to be in a fairly weak div. Tanaka staying fit is so crucial to our season

Braves bullpen is garbage. Given up 2 good leads in the last 2 days.

Freddie averaged out his regular homers to centre by hitting a monster to right and another to left.

Good sweep over the Mariners.
Form still a bit too patchy for my liking but we are blessed to be in a fairly weak div. Tanaka staying fit is so crucial to our season

Agreed. Definitely good enough to win the division, but that says more about the East than it does the Yankees. They’ve shown they can match it with anyone when on song, though.

If Tanaka and Nova can stay healthy it’s a good rotation, the bullpen is a strength (particularly the Betances/Miller combo) and the lineup can put up numbers. Not a lot of margin for error though cos this is an old team, injury prone team with not a lot depth.

My Astros sill going strong…August trip to watch them plus nascar cant come quick enough!

The pain of the last years has gone!