Mlb 2015

The AL is terrible so far this year, best 5 teams in baseball come out of the NL, how times have changed.

AL 2 teams over 600 1 team 598

NL 1 team over 600 no other team above 590

Really?

I agree with jards, atleast 4 sides in the NL better than anything the AL has to offer. The quality in the NL is far superior currently

well we shall how it all pans out…am expecting the stros to fall over at around the 100 game mark and the angels will win the division

good years to come though!

Nationals vs KC in the World Series? Anyone?

The A’s have won a few lately.

Unfortunately we still suck.

AL 2 teams over 600 1 team 598

NL 1 team over 600 no other team above 590

Really?

With all due respect to the Astos and Twins, neither team has won more then 70 games in any of the past 5 seasons. Neither team is that drastically different that I'm about to believe 2 months of baseball over last season, let alone the previous 5. The projection system I've looked at have hardly any AL teams finishing with more then 90 wins now. I personally think a few teams will crack the 90 wins, Angels, KC probably one team from East who can get their stuff together for a month or so.

Thought the Nats were the best team before the season and nothing I’ve seen so far has made me change my mind about that.

Astros and Royals have been consistently building their teams over 5 years.

Now they just need to plug holes and build depth.

I just don’t want the Nats to win.

Looks like the wheels are falling off in Detroit. Although the pitching staff has been hit by a few injuries (Justin Verlander in particular) the offense is also really struggling. 7 game skid, including the last 3 against the Athletics who have been struggling to beat their own shadows of late…

Yankees out to a 5-1 lead over the Angels, A-Rod goes past Bonds on the all time RBI list, only Aaron infront of him now

6 in a row for the Yanks. Offense is hitting and the pitchers are giving quality starts.

Funny to see CC and Girardi get tossed last game, tho.

6 in a row for the Yanks. Offense is hitting and the pitchers are giving quality starts.

Funny to see CC and Girardi get tossed last game, tho.

Big test against Washington, need to atleast split it

Carlos Correa will make his much anticipated debut for the Astros tonight. Not only is he a potentially great athlete he is also a brainiac and manages his own finances. Here is a great read on him from before the draft:

Braves bullpen have thrown away 3 of the last 4 games.

I hate it when they get the lead-off man 0-2, then walk him.

Think I may have spoken too soon lo stros on big losing streak right now!

Stros been building for a few years have more draft picks then they can actually use…added a few(gattis) got ourselves a decent closer we just need to strengthen the starting rotation!

Good battle between Max and Tanaka today, Yankees ended up with a 6-1 win after Scherzer pulled in the 7th 2-1 down. Drew with a couple of HR’s, 7 straight now and have opened up a small lead in the East

Tanaka good again. Fark I hope he can stay healthy. Developing an awesome 1-2 rotation with him an Pineda.

Nice to see Drew starting to hit more consistently, too.

Tanaka good again. Fark I hope he can stay healthy. Developing an awesome 1-2 rotation with him an Pineda.

Nice to see Drew starting to hit more consistently, too.

McCann been very good this season so far after a poor last one. Drew’s homer was the first by a lefty off Max this season. A fit Tanaka definately the key, he is amazing

Braves down 5-0 to Big Game James,

Came back with 5 in an inning, on a base-clearing double by Simmons and 2 reviewed plays at the plate, both of which they won.

Then Joey Terdoslavich with a pinch-hit homer in the 8th.

Grilli held on with a man on 3rd.

McCann needs to grow his beard back. It’s hard to recognise him now.

What the hell is Stephen Drew doing. Two two-homer games this season.