Mlb 2015

Ended 21-5
Yankees in some real good form of late, need to keep it up

And it begins. Some in Boston are ready to say “see ya” to Panda:

Astros doing some more good business in the trade market!

Swept the Angels fresh faces at the right time!

Tigers have officially given up on 2015. David Price to Bluejays for three lefties, including Daniel ‘the most interesting man in baseball’ Norris, and closer Soria to the Pirates for a shortstop prospect. Surprised that they haven’t offloaded anyone else, Cespedes should have huge currency, the form he is in. Would like to keep him though! Not only for his offensive value but his bullet throws from the outfield.

I don’t know if Phillies have anyone left.
Papelbon, Hamels, Diekman and Revere all gone.

Phillies still have enough left to crap on the Braves.

Cespedes gone to the Mets.

…and we’ve gone 13-3 since the all star break.
No freaking idea what is happening.

Those young Cubs are going to be very dangerous soon.

Really like the look of Schwarber

Bourn and Swisher to Atlanta for Chris Johnson.

Napoli back to Texas.

2 weeks ago, Braves had 3 Johnsons, now none

Poor Cards fans, staved of post season success, oh wait a minute…

Fark the Cubs. Worse than god damn Hawthorn. FML.

Just an update, Schwarber's home run still hasn't landed
I remember saying to someone when they drafted him the home runs would be raining down at Wrigley, as they already had a farm system full of big bats. They shown them off in this series, crazy thing is most of these guys are only in their early 20's.

Cubs into the NLCS, that’s really kind of awesome.

Will the billy goat curse continue???

Just an update, Schwarber’s home run still hasn’t landed

A rod with a Grand Slam to take us from 4-1 down. Ended up winning 8-4, good start to 10-game home stand.

A rod with a Grand Slam to take us from 4-1 down. Ended up winning 8-4, good start to 10-game home stand.
Yeah he has been down for a couple of weeks and it co-incided with our ordinary patch of form. Good series win in Toronto and have got the lead in the East back.

Beltran with a sac fly in the bottom of the 9th to give the Yankees a 1-0 win.
Astros intentionally walked A-Rod and then McCann walked to load the bases. Quall came on to relieve and his first pitch was the winner for Beltran

Yankees Smankees. Go Mets! Nearly 50 runs in 4 games.

P.S. And yes I know little about the game but I did watch them lose live to Atlanta at Citi Field last year in a near empty stadium so I like to think I played my part in their current run.

Lucky for my Giants the hated Dodgers keep losing. I think the NL Central will have both the NL wildcards (Pirates and Cubs) so our only hope is to win the division. 1.5 games out. GO GIANTS!