Mlb 2015

So the Mariners bullpen one of its greatest strengths last year has absolutely imploded this year

Another season that started with such hope has gone right down the crapper yet again.

Lucky for my Giants the hated Dodgers keep losing. I think the NL Central will have both the NL wildcards (Pirates and Cubs) so our only hope is to win the division. 1.5 games out. GO GIANTS!

Big series against the Cubs coming up

Stros giving my boys a good old fashioned ■■■■ paddling today

Those Cubs have some good kids.

Schwarber is a brute

Those Cubs have some good kids.

Schwarber is a brute

Bryant and Schwarber would both be big shows for NL Rookie.

Correa AL.

Sure there are others.

Yankees going for a sweep of Atlanta, Didi in great form. Sad news with a fan falling from the top deck and dying today

Yankees going for a sweep of Atlanta, Didi in great form. Sad news with a fan falling from the top deck and dying today
I was just keeping an eye on the score and didn't realise about the guy dying. Apparently Brian McCann's family had been in the section where the accident happened. They'd apparently left before then. McCann's a local of course.

Apparently he got up to hurl abuse at A-Roid and just fell. I suppose it’s possible he had a stroke or popped a foofer.

Braves pitching is utterly putrid at the moment. Miller is good for 6 then throws away his lead (hasn’t won in his last 18 starts). Wisler, Foltynewicz and Perez are all tiring. Teheran is the only one getting the Ws. And the bullpen is woeful. Keep bringing in pitching the big clubs have dumped.

Yankees sweep the Braves with a 20-6 win.
Teheran gave up 8 runs from 4 innings. Felt sorry for the poor relief pitcher who came on with bases loaded and A-Rod PH, his only pitch was belted for a 2 run single and then he was dragged. The next bloke went for 8 runs off 1.2 innings

The Braves gave up 15 runs three times from '91 to this August…3 times in the last 7 days.

Got smashed by the Yanks, quilted by the Marlins and raped, no lube, by the Nats today.

Giants got swept by the hated Dodgers in three consecutive 1-run games :frowning: then promptly lost the first 2 to the Rockies. 7.5 games back. I am officially looking forward to us winning the WS in the even year of 2016

Red sox are playing some good ball since Farrell left. The kids are good, keep them all together and get some pitching help and the future is bright

Normal service has resumed for the Phils.

Suckity suck suck

Normal service has resumed for the Phils.

Suckity suck suck

Braves have sucked like nobody else till today.

Led 2-1 going into the bottom of the 9th the other day. First hitter doubles, and you usually score from there. Then they hit a 3-run HR bottom 10.

The rest of the time they’ve just assumed the position and bent over. 12-game losing streak.

Astros once again the cardiac kids do it again 5 runs with 2 outs top of the 9th to defeat Angels…hopefully get us back on track.

Division Deciding series against the Rangers starts tomorrow!

Braves again - lead 7-4 with 2 out and nobody on in the 9th…give up a double, walk, homer to tie it. Then in the 10th, again 2 out with bases empty, give up 3 runs mainly through walks.

Their entire bullpen should be fronting up at soup kitchens.

Braves again - lead 7-4 with 2 out and nobody on in the 9th...give up a double, walk, homer to tie it. Then in the 10th, again 2 out with bases empty, give up 3 runs mainly through walks.

As a “rusted on” METS fan, over 12 months now since I visited Citi Field, I was all set to try to post the highlights but then I remembered who we were playing and more importantly their No1 Blitz supporter. If it makes you feel any better, we lost to Atlanta the day I saw them play.

Incidentally Cespedes just homered again. Is he really this good or is it pure luck or nefarious juices or something?

Braves again - lead 7-4 with 2 out and nobody on in the 9th...give up a double, walk, homer to tie it. Then in the 10th, again 2 out with bases empty, give up 3 runs mainly through walks.

As a “rusted on” METS fan, over 12 months now since I visited Citi Field, I was all set to try to post the highlights but then I remembered who we were playing and more importantly their No1 Blitz supporter. If it makes you feel any better, we lost to Atlanta the day I saw them play.

Incidentally Cespedes just homered again. Is he really this good or is it pure luck or nefarious juices or something?

People talking about Atlanta opponents doesn't faze me...although I have as much time for the Mets as Chipper did.

Braves are clearly just gearing up for their move in 2017. The pitching staff is a train wreck although Teheran has been the sole shining light in recent weeks. You could really only imagine about 5 players being sure things for next year being Freeman, Simmons, Teheran, Olivera (on hype) and Markakis.

Although Teheran did keep the Blue Jays close enough for them to win 3-2 today.

and the Astros give up the division lead…

Subway series goes to the good guys

Uh Oh. Mets might need the Heimlich Manoeuver soon.