Mlb 2016

Then Perez, Kipnis and Lindor make it 4-2 Tribe. 3 homers to right.

Porcello getting lit up. Whack!

Holt homered to make it 5-4 Indians in the 8th. Big Papi legged out a 1-out double, but Ramirez and Bogaerts couldn’t get his pinch-runner home.

Tough loss…those 3 runs in the 3rd killed us

Indians looking hot

Lol Rangers
Sweeps in both AL games on the cards

Indians on fire

Baez homers for the game’s first run in the bottom of the 8th.

Lester out but still pitcher of record.

Should have just paid Lester…SO P*SSED …Price is half the pitcher Jon Lester is…he was my favourite player…Hope they win the World Series…if Red Sox lose to Indians

Oh yeah and Lester still cant throw to first…ran one over

National League is a bit of a joke tbh - pitch, pitch, pitch, ground out, ground out, fly out, fly out, K, K, K…Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No way half these pitchers would have the ERAs they have in the American League.

Should have just paid Lester...SO P*SSED ...Price is half the pitcher Jon Lester is...he was my favourite player...Hope they win the World Series...if Red Sox lose to Indians

Why would anyone touch Price now - the guy is a failure in the post-season…what is he now? 0-9?

What’s going on with the Sox? Best offence in the Majors by far and bats all go cold when it matters

I’m biased as hell - but I can’t see the Rangers getting anything from the Rogers Centre - if Sanchez pitches like he did at Fenway in the last regular season game, it’s over.

Porcello getting lit up. Whack!

I always thought Porcello’s 22 W this season was flattering. Post-season always settles that stuff. Will be interesting to see how he bounces back.

Cubs up 5-2 with 2 outs top 6 but both starters are out…Samardzija yanked and Hendricks hurt.

Hendricks helped himself with a 2-run single, then Travis Wood who came into replace him, hit a first-pitch homer.

So here we go again. On the brink of elimination. Bum to pitch Game 3 on Monday. I was hoping we would split the games in Chicago with Cue’s brilliance being the difference. Problem is we couldn’t give him even one run. Oh well. Giants baseball is full of torture.

As someone said it on twitter, at this point the Giants are playing with house money.

Should have just paid Lester...SO P*SSED ...Price is half the pitcher Jon Lester is...he was my favourite player...Hope they win the World Series...if Red Sox lose to Indians

Why would anyone touch Price now - the guy is a failure in the post-season…what is he now? 0-9?

What’s going on with the Sox? Best offence in the Majors by far and bats all go cold when it matters

Its extremely annoying but thought it may happen after winning 11 in a row

So here we go again. On the brink of elimination. Bum to pitch Game 3 on Monday. I was hoping we would split the games in Chicago with Cue's brilliance being the difference. Problem is we couldn't give him even one run. Oh well. Giants baseball is full of torture.

As someone said it on twitter, at this point the Giants are playing with house money.

There’s still every chance Arietta could pull out his early season form and outduel Bumgarner.

Nats win game 2 to level it up.
Red Sox/Indians game 3 postponed until tomorrow

Rangers eke out a run on stolen bases and groundouts.
Blue Jays respond with homers by Encarnación and Martin

3-1 after one.