Mlb 2016

Andrus homered top 3
Donaldson drives one in on a ground-rule double.

4-2 0 out bottom 3

Encarnación drove in Donaldson to make it 5-2

Odor brings it back to 5-4 with a 2-run homer to dead centre.

Blue Jays ended up winning 7-6 in extras, their last two runs coming on a passed ball and a botched double play.

Suck it Texas

Suck it indeed Texas. Got what they deserved.

■■■■■■■ pumped Jays fan tonight. I tell you what, I think we can go all the way.

Red Sox score for the first time 2-1

Buchholz time is done

Coco Crisp (LOL) hits a two run jack off Pomeranz…jeez I think it’s all over here, get those brooms out.

Wow. Did not expect the Red Sox to get swept which is now looking just about done.

And the Nats are all over the Dodgers in the top of the 9th winning 7-3. Would take a very handy 2-1 lead if they win.

Now we wait for my Giants to get on the field in an hour and a bit…

Coco Crisp (LOL) hits a two run jack off Pomeranz...jeez I think it's all over here, get those brooms out.

The number of ex A’s players in the playoffs is incredible. Josh Donaldson, Crisp, Rich Hill, Reddick…

Pedroia scores on a Papi sac fly - if now’s a time for the Sox offence to heat up, this is it.

Giants Cubs - the battle between two gun pitchers

Arietta hit a 3-run HR off MadBum.

3-0 Cubs, top 3, 1 out, runners at the corners

There were talks that the Divisional series would also go to a best of 7 series. Wonder if the results this year will force the issue

Red Sox and Rangers swept how fantastic!
Just need the Dodgers to lose and that would be a great start to the playoffs

Well that ■■■■■■ sucked. Worst way to finish. little to no fight! and Papi is done.

5 is enough

Insane game. Dying here!

Giants win on 2 doubles in the bottom of the 13th.

This angers me.

This angers me.

Doesn’t please me, either

Do they go again tomorrow?