Mlb 2016

Nats Dodgers 8am AEDST
Cubs Giants 11.30am AEDST

both tomorrow

Cheers.

Don’t ask me how but we are now 10-0 in elimination games under Bochy. They called us Cockroaches in 2012 for not dying. Lets see if we can keep on ‘cockroaching’ tonight.

Don't ask me how but we are now 10-0 in elimination games under Bochy. They called us Cockroaches in 2012 for not dying. Lets see if we can keep on 'cockroaching' tonight.

Here’s hoping the Cubs bring out the Mortein.

This cubs /giants serious is awesome. Top of the 9th, San Fran up 3, cubs have scored 4 with one out to take the lead.

Chapman struck out the side to send the Cubs through 6-5.

Thats a ■■■■■■ good comeback!!

Go Cubs Go

Debacle. But, it was a microcosm of our season. And, our THIRTY SECOND blown save opportunity.

Good on ya Cubs. No go win it all.

Debacle. But, it was a microcosm of our season. And, our THIRTY SECOND blown save opportunity.

You blew the Cubs’ save yesterday…you blew your own today. Swings and roundabouts.

I assume you’ll be barracking for the Dodgers in DC.

You blew the Cubs’ save yesterday…you blew your own today. Swings and roundabouts.

Likelihood of me barracking for Dodgers is same as me barracking for Carlton :slight_smile:

Besides, we Giants fans have a soft spot for Dusty Baker. Go NATS!

Likelihood of me barracking for Dodgers is same as me barracking for Carlton :slight_smile:

NATS are NL East…f***'em! Can’t cop the arrogant turds…or the Mets…or the Phils…or the Marlins (tool up to win the WS then dismantle the team)

NATS are NL East…f***'em! Can’t cop the arrogant turds…or the Mets…or the Phils…or the Marlins (tool up to win the WS then dismantle the team)

Well, can we then agree that Dodgers losing in NLCS Game 7 to the Cubs due to an Utley error in the bottom of the 9th would be magical?

Suck sh*t, DM. Dodgers win 4-3 as Clayton Kershaw rectifies his post-season rep somewhat.

Jansen threw 2 plus innings in relief and Kershaw came in for the save.

Turner with the big hit.

Suck sh*t, DM. Dodgers win 4-3 as Clayton Kershaw rectifies his post-season rep somewhat.

Jansen threw 2 plus innings in relief and Kershaw came in for the save.

Turner with the big hit.

I was waiting for Kershaw’s usual October meltdown but it didn’t eventuate. GO CUBS!

Indians win the first in the ALCS 2-0 with a 2-run HR from Lindor, 6.1 shutout innings from Kluber and Miller striking out 5/5.

Indians up 2-1 middle of the 8th.
Miller running through the Jays batters

Indians close it out for a 2-0 lead

MIGGY!

Cubs lead 3-0 early.

Dodgers come back to tie it 3-3 in the 8th on a 2-run Gonzalez single.

Dodgers give 2 IBBs after Zobrist double, mainly to get rid of Chapman, but replacement catcher Miguel Montero hit an 0-2 2-out slider into the right field bleachers, and Fowler follows it up.

Andrew Toles doubled in a consolation but then was doubled off second to end it 8-4