Mlb 2017

McCullers has walked the bases loaded with no outs.

Seager up with Turner to follow.

GIDP but run scores.

Errant throw to first from the pitcher allows Reddick to score on an infield single by Gattis.

5-1 Astros 2 out bottom 5

McCullers out after giving up a walk and a Turner double top 6. Puig grounds out to drive in Seager.

Wild pitch by Peacock brings in Turner. Straight through McCannā€™s legs.

5-3 mid 6.

How the dodgers are still in this has me worriedā€¦astros have left 11 on base which we may pay for!

Dodgers down to their final strikeā€¦and itā€™s over.

Two ex-Braves to start tomorrow.

I saw peacock pitch live early august against seattle for the win ans was impressed that dayā€¦think he went 12 and 2 for the yearā€¦

Weve got right into the dodgers pen which is going to hurt them!

Into the 9th at 1-1

Both starters went almost hitless for nearly six innings, then Wood gave up a homer to Springer.

Then Bellinger doubled and Forsythe drove him in.

Single, walk, double with no outs put the Dodgers up 2-1. First time the Astros have trailed in any of their postseason home games.

Giles out without recording an out.

Barnes hits a sac fly to make it 3-1 and Pederson makes it 6-1 with a homer to right.

Bottom of the 9th coming up.

Bregman hit a 2-out solo homer but ends 6-2.

2-2 in the series.

I donā€™t follow baseball a lot but Iā€™ve been in North America for the play offs and been watching the games.

Iā€™d like to see the Astros win (underdog and all that) but just donā€™t have any faith in their pitchers once the starter has left the mound. Still thereā€™s been some great games in this series so far. Hopefully that continues and it goes to game 7.

Astros need to win tonight. Going to be a classicā€¦

Dodgers off to a good start with 2 walks loading the basesā€¦Seager and Bellinger strike out but Forsythe drives in 2, and Hernandez scores on a throwing error by Gurriel.

3-0 mid 1

Kershaw after that probably just said ā€œthatā€™s more than enough ladsā€.

1 Like

Not the way I wanted it to startā€¦keuchel was throwing absolute piesā€¦I donā€™t think we have the bull pen to keep us in itā€¦game 6 in verlander I trust!

Yep. Itā€™s over.

Forsythe double driven in by Barnes in the 4th to make it 4-0 but Kershaw is not on his mettle in the bottom half. Nothing doing yet though.

Until Altuve singles and Correa doubles to bring in the first, then Gurriel homers on the first pitch to tie it at 4.

well fark me as an astros fan I didnā€™t see theat coming wow

game on all square at 4 to 4

31 year old rookie wow

I was on my out just closed the door im staying in for lunch!

:thinking:
Maybe not!
Wow

Delete delete delete!!!

1 Like

Dodgers were 100-1 in the 101 games they gave Kershaw 4 runs + of support. The single loss was also in the playoffs. Letā€™s see what happens tonight.

Two walks to start the Dodger 5th.

Dodgy strikeout of Hernandez and Bellinger follows with a 3 run homer.

7-4 Dodgers.