Mlb 2017

23 days until Spring Training.

Doing a Jimmy Fallon and getting photographed on ESPN in Florida, are you?

Doing a Jimmy Fallon and getting photographed on ESPN in Florida, are you?

Haha I wish!

Sounds like DonMania’s old buddy, the Beard, now sans beard, is attempting a comeback as a knuckleballer.

Long-term Red, Barry Larkin, has moved to Atlanta after previously using his no-trade clause to veto this move.

I wasn’t sure why Atlanta would want to make this deal having signed 2B Sean Rodriguez earlier in the post-season. It appears Rodriguez is out for 5 months after hurting his shoulder in a car accident.

I’d also have thought they’d be keener on filling 3B where Adonis Garcia is a bit of a defensive liability, considering their best prospect, Ossie Albies is a young 2B projected to have a long DP partnership with SS Dansby Swanson.

I just got notified about the annual subscription to MLB.tv and am going back to the full package at about $US114 per season. I find it too restrictive with the single-team package. I emailed them to ask whether the full package blocks out those damn 15-second ads. You’ll watch 10 to 15 video clips and you’ll get a full 15-second ad for each single one - usually the same ad - generally for Isuzu or Bet365. If you pay for an app, it should be ad-free.

Yep, the beard back in training. Wonder if $ are running low.

And Sergio Romo is now at the Dodgers

Pablo has come back in pretty good nick after that year off being a fat prick. Need some offense from him!

Got notified by MLB.TV that those frigging ads are in all their packages.

I see there is a $10 option for follow your team. Hoping its like the NBA one. $10 a month for 8 games. I never watch enough games and have ESPN. $112 for the year isnt all that bad

What ads? So no more This game is at a commercial?

Pablo has come back in pretty good nick after that year off being a fat prick. Need some offense from him!

I may have made fun of him last year but I really do wish him the best. He was integral to 2 of our 3 WS wins. Go Panda!

I see there is a $10 option for follow your team. Hoping its like the NBA one. $10 a month for 8 games. I never watch enough games and have ESPN. $112 for the year isnt all that bad

It’s when you get the video clips of plays…it starts with a 15-second ad, and since the clips are rarely more than 30 seconds, it becomes a pain in the freckle.

Isuzu utes and Bet365 were the ones that gave me the pip…Goodbye, Hopeless Apprentice…Goodbye something kids…or Goodbye Love-struck housemates

Usually when you’re watching the game, it just shows as Commercial Break, and nothing else - no ads anyway - comes up on the screen.

I’ll probably be getting the full ones again, rather than just the Braves.

I’m not working any more so I’m able to watch lots of games.

It’s when you get the video clips of plays…it starts with a 15-second ad, and since the clips are rarely more than 30 seconds, it becomes a pain in the freckle.

Isuzu utes and Bet365 were the ones that gave me the pip…Goodbye, Hopeless Apprentice…Goodbye something kids…or Goodbye Love-struck housemates

Usually when you’re watching the game, it just shows as Commercial Break, and nothing else - no ads anyway - comes up on the screen.

I must not get those ads…Got ad blocker running.

These are on the iPad. I must check how to turn on ad-blockers.

These are on the iPad. I must check how to turn on ad-blockers.

Ah ok, yeah I watch on laptop into TV

$150.00 for MLB TV. Went halves with a mate. He will probs watch it a lot when im at work. I get sat/sun games

Downloaded 1Blocker. Bought full value MLB.tv. Ready to go! I’ll watch it through AppleTV and the iPad.

Waiting to see goldengoose making a goose of himself at the Grapefruit League games in Florida.

Downloaded 1Blocker. Bought full value MLB.tv. Ready to go! I'll watch it through AppleTV and the iPad.

Waiting to see goldengoose making a goose of himself at the Grapefruit League games in Florida.

Mate it would be a dream…

■■■■■■ hell. Can’t wait for the season to start!

PREDICTION TIME:
NL East = Nats
NL Central = Yeah, not even going to attempt this.
NL West = Dodgers (YUCK!)
NL Wildcards = Giants + Phillies (yep, going there)
NL Champs = Cubs over Giants

AL East = Yankees
AL Central = Indian
AL West = Astros
AL Wildcards = Red Sox + Rangers
AL Champs = Astros over Yankees

WS Champs = back to back

Phillies? Can’t see it myself. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them in the NL East cellar.

Phillies are rubbish. Buchholz is one of their best pitchers…saying something

Yankees have no chance…Red Sox rotation is outstanding