Mlb 2018

Do not believe so

0-0 in the 13th and both Judge and Stanton go bang!
Yankees win 3-0

Heyward with a walk off slam to win it for the cubs

Hahaha, Bellinger hits a massive bomb down on one knee to a ball almost in the dirt. And Kemp is running white-hot with the bat. Great game between the Dodgers and Pirates.

Man I wish I could watch more Baseball!! Damn stupid 9-5 job

1 Like

Red Sox started a Rookie today and he got smacked around, 5 runs in the first inning.

Went 4 innings with 7 hitsā€¦all of the damage in the first! Lost 7-2

This week is the official 10yr anniversary of when Posey and Bum first came up with the Giants. Gone in the blink of an eyeā€¦

Taken the first 2 games in the subway series. Big bats getting it done today. Down 3-0 after 1

Slow starts are a bit of a concern and with Tanaka going down for a couple a weeks it highlights our lack of decent SPā€™s. Iā€™d guess that is something that will be addressed by the front office at trade time

Nice comeback from Yankees after being down 3-0 in the 1st inning against the Mets. Their rookies are tearing it up. Torres is a star. GermƔn made a great comeback with 9 Ks after giving up the initial 3 runs.

Hicks closeout for the Cardinals against Cincinnati today was also great.

Braves stayed level with Washington and moved further ahead of the Phillies and Mets with a 5-3 win over LA.

3 RBI to Tyler Flowers.

Mā€™s with another walk off win.

Another 1 run win. We have now won something like 22/23 one run games so far this season, the record for a completed season is 42.

Never thought I would say it but the Mariners are clutch!!

Mitch Hainger fast becoming my favourite player too. In top of the 9th threw out the base runner at 2nd after catching a deep flyball, then in the bottom of the 9th walked off.

Repeat post

Freddie homers in 3 in a row.

Tied it up against the Mets yesterday with a homer before Albies followed with his second salami to win 8-2.

Then Freeman drove in both runs today, second with a homer, to win 2-0 today behind Mike Soroka.

Nats up 5-4 on the Yanks bottom 8 at the moment. Juan Soto with 2 homers, 4 RBI.

My mistake not another 1 win run for the Ms.

Haignerā€™s bomb in the bottom of the 9th was a 2 run blast, not a solo shot. Which now takes him to 16HR and 52 RBIs on the season.

Red Sox give em a 1 run loss!

Couple of throwing errors and mental errors gave the Braves a 2-run win over the Padres. Anibal Sanchez brilliant for 7 innings.

Phillies win, Mets lose.

Yanks beat the Rays on a 3-run HR by Torres.
Astros win their eighth straight in Oakland behind Verlander.

But the Mariners have returned the favour today.

And again today

Charlie Culberson hit a homer for the only run of game 3 against the Padres.

Before today, heā€™d hit 8 homers, 4 of them walkoffs.