Moana Hope Goes Ape

They also suffer something like 3x the amount of concussions per playing hours than the men.

1 Like

Na, we dont need to do that.

1 Like

Anyone who’s not blind can see the value of AFLW in growing the Australian Rules brand.
Few gimme games on TV and girls have something to aspire to.
When you’re 10 you don’t care if you’ll make $10 or $10,000,000 - you just want to play AFL like your favourite player on TV.

2 Likes

Gave you another chance to drop ‘boomers’ though barnz, so not all bad. I’m not a boomer, but reckon it’s millennials (Mo Hope) yelling at boomer clouds more than anyone.

2 Likes

Words cannot express how little of a fark I give about this

4 Likes

what about showing us through interpretative dance

12 Likes

I want us to collectively get back to talking.

Shaming via social media is counterproductive and stymies proper discussion.

M Hope’s point of view would be really useful in this discussion. We know she thinks M Malthouse is a DH but we don’t know what she thinks about his thoughts on where the AFLW should be headed.

4 Likes

Still you corrected those words.

For what it’s worth, I’m the same. This is a Herald sun/instagram/clickbait piece of ■■■■ that has sucked us in, as is it’s design.

1 Like

Lol. Once upon a time, I’d be settling in for the footy marathon right about now. Is that still a thing? Not that I can watch it in Tokyo.

It’s changed JR, for me anyway. Used to love this whole week and the day itself, so much. Now I have no idea where or if I’ll be watching it.

2 Likes

Love the footy marathon.

Looking forward to:

1. Leon Baker

2. Leo Barry

3. N Malceski

No, some pelican at 7 got rid of it

Why does a contestant from Survivor care so much about AFLW?

5 Likes

It’s not on

Remember that Grand Final eve when they had Paul Salmon doing a ‘show’ with all his “mates”, cooking a barbeque, and beers and oh so awkward conversation? Those were the days my friend.

3 Likes

She stormed out of the room on behalf of all women.

Nobody does anything for themselves these days.

2 Likes

No footy marathon! Disgraceful. Let’s talk about that. Besides, if Trump & Un can chat, Mick & Moana can. Sheeeeeettttt!!!

I’m certain mark Harvey was in that one, it was pretty corny even by my standards still being young.

1 Like

If only they had some extra channels these days or something …

2 Likes

It was so awkward. One of my early experiences of “this is so bad, I have to keep watching”.

1 Like