Moana Hope Goes Ape

Sorry, what?

But how else would we watch the Karate Kid or a replay of the show with about 70 festering strumpets trying to bang same wanker with a shot haircut and tatts

2 Likes

Just bring back that was the season that was

2 Likes

Im pretty sure he pretended to fall asleep with a sausage on his head at one point.

1 Like

Yep, last one I reckon was 2001. Well its the last one I can remember watching.

Before the game was good on Grand Final eve aswell.

Can’t believe they’ve arsed the footy marathon.

I have no idea of what was said, what show it was said on or any of the context but Mick’s a pretty intiimdating bloke in the flesh from all accounts? Also maybe Moana digested what was said after the dact and realised what he said was against what she thought?

As for the platform to express that - again, I know nothing, but typically social media can be hit and miss.

1 Like

There’s a stack of them on YouTube if you want to have your own grand final marathon

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s not on in Melbourne, that’s for sure.

It’s a disgrace!!! Surely Fox Footy could have done something like that? All channel 7 are showing is replay of the prelim

1 Like

Which Prelim?

C7 have farked this right up.

To be fair there’s no way I can provide an opinion on something I haven’t seen or heard. That and I’m more than a 6 pack in so coherent thoughts are getting more difficult :smiley:

2 Likes

If someone is stupid enough to say footy remains footy after you ban tackling, he’s a farking moron who deserves to be outed.

The idea put here that he would allow himself to be gently educated is moronic, too.

Probably crying about Buckley being one day from undercutting his legacy. LOOK AT ME.

I mean, seriously: someone thought about women’s footy, decided tackling needed to be banned, was satisfied that was good for the sport and league, and then publicly stated it? HE’S A MORON.

Everyone who voted for our VFLW B&F and the VFLW Team of the Year is clearly convinced he’s a moron too.

(I am being very kind in not correcting the thread title. I may change my mind on that yet.)

8 Likes

@Stallion get on it!

3 Likes

6 Likes

@DJR Goes Ape

2 Likes

Lol in the preseason segment “Sydney were devastated by the loss of Ben Doolan”

2 Likes

Mr Boomerang has missed the point of the thread.

It’s not what Malthouse did or didn’t say which is being questioned, its how M Hope went about expressing her disagreement.

I’m suggesting he was right there, she could have provided feedback directly to him rather than via instagram.

2 Likes

Hey. He was a good player in a dark period.

1 Like

@diggers our flogging of you at the SCG got your coach sacked.

Come at us