Mobile Version is UnBjorked

Was there some sort of new skin this morning or was I high?

sorry if this has been answered a trillion times but when i browse the site on mobile it jumps around between posts like crazy. like scroll down a few posts and it jumps to some random post 10 posts up. any way to fix this?

1 Like

And the back button is no good either

1 Like

Sounds like you might need to wait until the page (thread) finishes loading.

This actually happens all the time for me on my iPhone. I donā€™t think itā€™s an issue with loading a thread as it happens all the time - even if I leave the page fully for some time before I scroll. Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone else having issues with Blitz not refreshing on loading? Over the last 24 hours Iā€™ve noticed the topics and relevant number of unread posts being stuck from when I was last on. Itā€™s not until I actually refresh it myself that things update.
Itā€™s happening on both Android and PC versions.

yep - the same. Have to log out and in for it to be up to date.

Have now done that and my mobile version is totally fubar. It puts up a screen telling me that I was logged out and need to refresh, however when I press on that it still shows that Iā€™m logged in (avatar showing top RHS and unread posts being shown). When I try and enter any topic it goes back to the same ā€œyou were logged out/ refreshā€ screen. Same thing when I try to press on my avatarā€¦
Phone restarted. Same result.
Endless loopā€¦

Have notIced itā€™s been difficult to scroll threads ovwr the past few days, ā€¦ freezing and stuff.

Doesnā€™t bode well from Sunday arvo when we are XX-XX to XX-XX half way through the second quarter and XXXXXXXX happens.

1 Like

No issues for me

Having the same trouble with android and firefox.

Now Iā€™m having these issues.

JFTR, I was referring to mobile vers here ā€¦

Having the same issues on Android Explorer but Android Chrome is working fine for me.

i simply canā€™t get on on any mobile device at the moment. server timing out on android device chrome and firefox. ipad safari canā€™t connect either. logging in now on PC.
anyone else having mobile issues?

Apparently Optus is having trouble tonight and is causing random international server issues.

Iā€™ve been having difficulties getting on using my mobile all of today (with Optus)

Yeah, was an optus issue. Couldnā€™t access international sites.

Should all be ok now

Finding it really hard to highlight and quote posts on latest iOS.

Sometimes it works fine; other times I click the quote button and nothing happens.