Moderator change. err, a Reboot

Im not sure how to react to this news.

I'm told he resigned this position to take up freelance debt collection.

going back to the travelling shows, reboot? 

I heard he's going to work at a laundromat in Albuquerque with a guy named Jesse.

Begs the question, who's going to do most of the modding now, seeing good or bad, boot was about the only one who on the surface was modding ( I know that's not the case, but again seemed like it was).

Hopefully not Saladin, I enjoy his insights into footy too much for him to become jaded with modding duties.

Boot would warn you in the forums to cool your jets.

Geek and Mendozza were Navy Seals. Knocked you off before you knew it*

*That's not saying they were deceiptful or anything, but it's hard to fathome that Boot could have done it all by himself and kept his sanity.

EXODUS

Looks very strange not seeing Mod under boot's name.

Looks very strange not seeing Mod under boot's name.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Hmm, time to test some boundaries...

Hmm, time to test some boundaries...

hqdefault.jpg

FfnDE.gif

Mod Sal is watching

If you’re wanting to run amok or engage in some light trolling… I reckon wait until a VFL game is on.

Did someone say Kav! ?

Begs the question, who's going to do most of the modding now, seeing good or bad, boot was about the only one who on the surface was modding ( I know that's not the case, but again seemed like it was).

Hopefully not Saladin, I enjoy his insights into footy too much for him to become jaded with modding duties.

there won't be any modding needed.  Everyone is going to behave beautifully :)

and then she woke up

Well it is actually a no-brainer, who can replace the irreplaceable, who has the highest integrity, who is honest, straight-forward and always fair.

The keeper of houses, protector of pets, has lived every-where, and can perform a marriage or two on the side.

It has to be the Koala !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though she can be bribed with French Champers.

There are many mods and you'll all make their jobs easier by using the report button.

post reported

does reboots demise stem back to those disgusting photos of elephant abuse? 

does reboots demise stem back to those disgusting photos of elephant abuse?

Personally, I reckon Boot has been nursing a broken heart since Hurley got moved to defence.

There are many mods and you'll all make their jobs easier by using the report button.

Hmmmm. Self reporting, like communism, in principle it sounds like a great idea...

Hmmmm. Self reporting, like communism, in principle it sounds like a great idea...

Keeping with the common theme of the AFL

The king is dead.  Long live the King!