Moderators - who are they?

Their usernames are red.

That actually means you’re banned.

EDIT: Also, I think I was on the forum in the “eat my balls” post, but I can’t remember it… What happened, and has it been archived? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Partpole just hates me. My other half ran into him on Twitter a week or so ago. He didn’t like her any more than he liked me. Classy bloke told her to “get a dog up ya!”

Their usernames are red.

That actually means you’re banned.

EDIT: Also, I think I was on the forum in the “eat my balls” post, but I can’t remember it… What happened, and has it been archived? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Partpole just hates me. My other half ran into him on Twitter a week or so ago. He didn’t like her any more than he liked me. Classy bloke told her to “get a dog up ya!”

The gift that keeps on giving…

Full mongrel?

Sorry.

Explains the ball eating.

Hi Mods, Thanks for letting me back in after being recently banned for inappropriate behavior. I promise that I will try my best to follow the Blitz rules from now on. Thanks again.

Hi Mods, Thanks for letting me back in after being recently banned for inappropriate behavior. I promise that I will try my best to follow the Blitz rules from now on. Thanks again.

prepares to bait Clone-Hirdy…

They get paid way too much

CYJML

prepares to bait Clone-Hirdy…

Stop, I’m trying to be good.

CYJML

???

CYJML

???

No explanation needed