Most Famous Person you have Met

1-2. Check 1,2 1....2. 2. 2. ?

Craig McLachlan?

I saw these two huge African american dudes walking down the stairs at the Crown one night followed by this tiny woman. I walked up to one of them and said “Who’s that?” he goes “Blu Cantrell”. I thought he said “Lou”.

“Who the hell is that?”, I thought. But seen as she’s famous I thought Ill get a photo with her. So I yelled out “Lou!! Lou!! I love your songs!! Can I get a photo?” taking a guess that she was a singer. She obliged. It was great. I later learned who she was and her real name, and thought “Who the hell is that?”

Spent time inside with Fred Cook. A very funny bugger.

Fred was a top bloke.
Knew him well when he had the Station Hotel in Port Melbourne.

A big regret of his losing that pub. Influenced by too many hangers on that disappeared when he got into trouble.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMOKlXfXn50

I saw these two huge African american dudes walking down the stairs at the Crown one night followed by this tiny woman. I walked up to one of them and said “Who’s that?” he goes “Blu Cantrell”. I thought he said “Lou”.

“Who the hell is that?”, I thought. But seen as she’s famous I thought Ill get a photo with her. So I yelled out “Lou!! Lou!! I love your songs!! Can I get a photo?” taking a guess that she was a singer. She obliged. It was great. I later learned who she was and her real name, and thought “Who the hell is that?”

She’s really breaking down the boundaries of popular music.

inside?
inside?

You know Digs … in da big house.

inside?

That’s no good.
inside?

That’s no good.

hahahahahahahahaha…when you started this thread you were so innocent…

inside?

That’s no good.

And I thought you were posting from Barwon.

inside?

That’s no good.

Now ask what he was in for!

Fred’s woes were fairly well documented here, probably in the 90s.

Oh yeah I did cross streams with Phil Gould in fridays toilets in Brisbane following the dead rubber state of origin at Lang park. I looked up, said "you're Phil Gould" and he said "yes. yes I am" and promptly left. We have never seen each other since

inside?

That’s no good.

Now ask what he was in for!

Fred’s woes were fairly well documented here, probably in the 90s.

90-91 to be precise.

I worked at capital golf course and James packer nearly ran me over with a golf cart,he didn’t stop and apologise but gee I felt important.

Is that the Port Melbourne bloke

Is that the Port Melbourne bloke

Yep

I remember being in the band room at a Sydney show on a Blink 182 tour in '98, and some guy was standing next to the food table and subtly putting all the goodies into his gob. I walked over and jokingly ripped into him about it. Turned out to be the drummer from Silverchair. Nice polite hungry dude.
(I know, weeks into the thread and starting from an already low point I’m now scraping the barrel of “famous”. Shut up.)

I knew a bloke who worked for a while in the house band on a cruise ship. Reckoned it was unreal.

I remember being in the band room at a Sydney show on a Blink 182 tour in '98, and some guy was standing next to the food table and subtly putting all the goodies into his gob. I walked over and jokingly ripped into him about it. Turned out to be the drummer from Silverchair. Nice polite hungry dude. (I know, weeks into the thread and starting from an already low point I'm now scraping the barrel of "famous". Shut up.)

i heard they were all wankers.
apart from the drummer and guitarist.

I remember being in the band room at a Sydney show on a Blink 182 tour in '98, and some guy was standing next to the food table and subtly putting all the goodies into his gob. I walked over and jokingly ripped into him about it. Turned out to be the drummer from Silverchair. Nice polite hungry dude. (I know, weeks into the thread and starting from an already low point I'm now scraping the barrel of "famous". Shut up.)

i heard they were all wankers.

But there are only three in the … ohhhhhh, right.

i heard they were all wankers weird musical genius’,