Movie Trivia Quiz, general

Movie Trivia.

1. William Dafoe – character name & occupation in the English Patient.

2. Actor, character name and rank of the German officer in Casablanca.

3. Actor and character name for the king of England in Braveheart.

4. Actor and character name of Kevin Spacey’s lawyer in The Usual Suspects.
    Kobayashi, Pete Postlethwaite - Bargey

5. Actor, character name and movie, for who said, ‘Makes Cambodia look like Kansas,’ ‘I ain’t got time to bleed,’ and ‘Son of a ■■■■■ is dug in like an Alabama tick.’
    Jesse Ventura, Blain, Predator- Bargey

6. Actor, character and movie, for this line please, ‘It means fasten your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye.’

7. Actor and movie title, who was Begbie?
    Robert Carlyle, Trainspotting. - Bargey

8. Actor and movie title, who was Hans Gruber?
    Alan Rickman, Die Hard. - Bargey

9. Who played Boo Radley in ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’?
    Robert Duvall - Alan Noonan # 10

10. Actors and film title, who were Freddy Benson and Lawrence Jamieson?
    Bedtime Story with David Niven and Marlon Brando, or the remake Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Michael Caine and Steve Martin. - Alan Noonan # 10

11. ■■■■ Powell and Robert Mitchum both played the same role. Character name and movie titles?
    Philip Marlowe - Farewell My Lovely and Murder My Sweet. Alan Noonan # 10.

12. Scott Glenn appeared in Silence of the Lambs. Character name and job title?

13. Actor and film title. In answer to the question, ‘What are you rebelling against?’

Who said, ‘What have you got?’

1. Actor, character and film title. Who said, ‘You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.’

2. Actor and film title. Who played Yondu Udonta?

3. Actor, character name and movie title. Who said, ‘“What we do in life echoes in eternity”?
    Russell Crowe, Maximus Meridius, Gladiator. - Bargey.

4. Actors, character names and title. Who said:
    A: ‘It’s an honor to die at your side.’
    B: ‘It’s an honor to have lived at yours.’

5. Character and film title. Who said, ‘Spare me your lies, temptress! Your emperor’s defeated, and I’m immune to your bewitching good looks.’

6. Actor, character and installment. Who said ‘The thing about street fights… the street always wins.’

7. Actor, character and installment. Who said, ‘I can’t carry it for you, but I can carry you.’
    Sam Gamgee, Sean Astin, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. - Humble Minion.

Back tomorrow to check.

Movie Trivia. 4. Actor and character name of Kevin Spacey’s lawyer in The Usual Suspects. Kobayashi, Pete Postlethwaite 5. Actor, character name and movie, for who said, ‘Makes Cambodia look like Kansas,’ ‘I ain't got time to bleed,’ and ‘Son of a ■■■■■ is dug in like an Alabama tick.’ Jesse Ventura, Blain, Predator 7. Actor and movie title, who was Begbie? Robert Carlyle, Trainspotting 8. Actor and movie title, who was Hans Gruber? Alan Rickman, Die Hard 16. Actor, character name and movie title. Who said, ‘"What we do in life echoes in eternity"? Russell Crowe, Maximus Meridius, Gladiator
Way to ruin a quarter of the quiz for everybody Barge.
Movie Trivia. 4. Actor and character name of Kevin Spacey’s lawyer in The Usual Suspects. Kobayashi, Pete Postlethwaite 5. Actor, character name and movie, for who said, ‘Makes Cambodia look like Kansas,’ ‘I ain't got time to bleed,’ and ‘Son of a ■■■■■ is dug in like an Alabama tick.’ Jesse Ventura, Blain, Predator 7. Actor and movie title, who was Begbie? Robert Carlyle, Trainspotting 8. Actor and movie title, who was Hans Gruber? Alan Rickman, Die Hard 16. Actor, character name and movie title. Who said, ‘"What we do in life echoes in eternity"? Russell Crowe, Maximus Meridius, Gladiator

All correct. That fills your quota of answers. Please allow others to play.

1. Was Robert Duvall.
  2. Bedtime Story with David Niven and Marlon Brando, or the remake Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Michael Caine and Steve Martin
  3. I think was Edward III
  1. Something Crawford, FBI profiler.
  1. Bogie played the same role in The Big Sleep , Philip Marlowe.

I think the other two were from the same book but different titles -Farewell My Lovely and Murder My Sweet.

No more for me.

Already did, knew quite a few more, tried to limit my answers to the more obvious ones. Just disappointed you missed the opportunity to include the "no c#@t leaves here till we find out what c&%t did it" quote with your begbie question.

13: James Dean, Rebel without a Cause

20: Sam Gamgee, Sean Astin, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

And yeah, like everyone, I knew the Predator and Gladiator ones too!

Speak for yourself. I’ve never seen Predator.
9. Was Robert Duvall. 10. Bedtime Story with David Niven and Marlon Brando, or the remake Dirty Rotten Scoundrels with Michael Caine and Steve Martin 3. I think was Edward III

9, 10 correct.
12 half correct.

Back later to edit the answers.

20 correct.

Already did, knew quite a few more, tried to limit my answers to the more obvious ones. Just disappointed you missed the opportunity to include the "no c#@t leaves here till we find out what c&%t did it" quote with your begbie question.

Perhaps next time, l didn’t intend to use that many quotes, it just happened that way.

1. Tom hardy, Eames, Inception
  1. Tom hardy, Eames, Inception
  1. Vin Diesel, Dom Toretto, Furious 7
  1. Cypher, Joe pantoliano (sp), The Matrix
  1. Stelios - Michael Fassbender. Leonidis - Gerard Butler. 300.
  1. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths

13 is either rebel without a cause or wild one - Dean or Brando?

14. Tom hardy, Eames, Inception

Correct.