MRO - 2019 Same-same, but different

Just like Rampe doing his best King Kong impersonation, and the constant screwing from umpires nothing will change until our pissweak board actually stand up for our club.
Xavier and the club should be on the front foot calling this crap out and teeing off at Gil but no we will stay silent for risk of upsetting the evil empire.
I could only imagine if it happened to Collingwood, Eddie would go ballistic on TV and radio

2 Likes

I love how you guys can take any situation, Gil sneezing for example, and turn it into a rant that our club is weak. Amazing.

4 Likes

Can’t tee off on Woosha this week so somebody has to be in the gun.

2 Likes

Well we have past history.
Get on the front foot, defend the players and come out and say Stratton’s actions were not acceptable.

yes you do

Big coming from you of all people.
Sooner or later the club has to stand up for itself and call out these corrupt Prix or are you just happy to cop this continued treatment.
4 or 5? goals from free kicks again last night, a player with visible bruising and zero farks given by the umpires and the club is expected to sit there and cop it each week?

6 Likes

He should get suspended for pinching???

What a farking joke…fine him , embarrass him via the media and then move on.

Imagine the uproar in here if one of our players got suspended for pinching an opponent,

3 Likes

Not from me. Absolutely cowardly and if one of ours did I’d be calling for their head.

3 Likes

Now that’s what I call an overreaction…king hitting somebody is cowardly…pinching someone is juvenile

Yeah but you call for so many heads I’m starting to think you import guillotines for a living.

2 Likes

Henry the Aceth

6 Likes

I would be completely fine with one of our players getting a week for that.
Maybe two.
It’s just disgusting behaviour.

7 Likes

Henry the ateth

I think it should be 2 weeks (but won’t be).

It’s a terrible look. And I guarantee there will be many kids playing U14s/16s today who will try it as a result of seeing it last night.

Gotta make a stand. It has no place in the game. It’s had no place in the game for about 20 years.

It’s an act Chris Judd would be proud of

4 Likes

It’s a dog act just like biting. Fanta is a much better bloke than me because I would have retaliated.

1 Like

Should take photos of Fanta’s arm and send to the AFL. Stamping out violence on the field.

Seems like we will just have to agree to disagree as our views are so far apart

I would have loved seeing Strapon try that against Barry Hall

1 Like

I wish!
Several incompetent bozos at my work would be the first guinea pigs :rofl:

1 Like