MRO - 2019 Same-same, but different

:slightly_smiling_face:

I have a nephew who supports Hawthorn. His family all support Geelong. My family all support us.

He cops it from both sides. :grinning:

1 Like

Same. It’s the innate smug bozo in every Hawthorn supporter. Whatever means to the end is fine.

1 Like

Like Saad at three quarter time, that contact was entirely accidental and incidental. Strapon (LOL) and Little Boy McEvoy just have little brains and short fuses.

McEvoy’s response was an odd one; he’s no fighter, as was rapidly demonstrated.

1 Like

This is what happens when your career is going down the toilet and you’re running out of options on field. Stratton, who once upon a time was a very good footballer, has seen the 3rd or 4th biggest drop in his player rating of any player in the comp this year (Hogan and Tom McDonald are 1 & 2). His career is literally falling off a cliff and they’ve made him captain.

I’d like to think Joe will no longer be friends with this :dog: C.

1 Like

I want everyone to have a look at the stomp vision and watch Shiels (I think) try and throw a punch at Heppell’s chest. He misses by a good foot. A real piece Campbell Brown level hardman.

2 Likes

Replaced by Sicily.

Kennett hasn’t said a word about Stratton because he’s too busy being racist:

They’re a special team at Hawthorn

11 Likes

Kennett is likely happy to see that stable genius Clarkson put under pressure.

1 Like

“I’m not being racist when I say this, but when I saw some of the footage, the people who are making judgments while they wear these authoritative coats, are not people who appear to have a great knowledge of our game,” he told 3AW’s Neil Mitchell.

if you have to preface something by saying this, then that’s a pretty good sign that your being racist

10 Likes

Remember Whorethorn was the white persons’ club for longer than any other.
Last to have an indigenous player. Don’t think they even had anyone with non Anglo parents until the 70’s.
Don’t let relatively recent history fool you - El Jeffe is just carrying on the tradition

3 Likes

Doing a very good job of deflecting from Statton as well.

3 Likes

So did anything happen?

Martello probably the first non Anglo they allowed on their list- very early 70’s.
I’m enjoying this ■■■■ of a club sinking like you wouldn’t believe.

1 Like

Clarko is a farken disgrace. Completely tried to deflect the issue and described it as hysteria and trial by media. He can GAGF!

12 Likes

Well it is trial by media. In saying that, its obvious that Stratton has been doing this for a while and players/clubs were sick of it, so hence the briefing to the media.

2 Likes

To be fair to Clarko it wasn’t so long ago the media thought he was a genius because his side was ‘unsociable’. The tide can turn very very quickly

Clarko reckons it wasn’t that bad and that Stratton will reveal something to the tribunal that should help them see it in a different light

What a farking flog Clarkson is. Weak a ■■■■ by him and weak as ■■■■ by Whately and Robinson to not press him on it. Although that gutless wanker Clarkson would probably coward punch them when he stormed off the set if someone dared to throw him a tough question.

3 Likes

He has ocd

I thought it was weak as ■■■■. Even Chris Scott had a bit a sly dig at him deflecting the issue

4 Likes