MRO - 2019 Same-same, but different

I doubt that will work, he was seen on camera laughing while doing it.

That he is a talentless hack who doesn’t belong in the same postcode as fanta is hardly revelatory

1 Like

When do we find out if Ben is suspended or not?

I dont refer to him as Stratton because its my name.

Tomorrow night

Hahaha. The big reveal, just like on Scooby-Doo?

Perhaps that the umpire told him it was ok.

This has Clarksons fingerprints ALL over it, 150% encouraged him to do it.

2 Likes

I wAs FoLlOwInG oRdErS

5 Likes

Considering this isn’t the first time he’s done it. Would love to know what the reveal is.

Then reprimand the coach as well

1 Like

Particularly if Raz isn’t there, he’ll probably get blamed, with Stratton saying he was provoked by Raz saying you can’t put pineapple on pizza, and being Italian, he would know.

8 Likes

Fantasia held his nerve amazing, he had every right to punch Stratton in the breadbasket each time he was pinched.
Stratton is actually a pretty good footballer, so his antics actually destracted himself more than his opponents. He killed us last year from memory.
The laughs on you Stratton for acting like a stooge!:fu:

“It was all Dave Warner’s idea”

1 Like

Did he say it on 360? Let me guess twatley didn’t question him on it?

Did he really say it wasn’t a big deal. Never mind the pinching, So he is fine if guys stomp on his players?

Comparing it to the aussies and sandpaper is just pathetic

1 Like

A subtle difference perhaps, but finally ‘unsociable’ has become sociably unacceptable.

The context with sandpaper is that ball tampering has been going on at least 20 or 30 years BUT suddenly it becomes an issue - Things like pinching have occurred since footy started - If it’s not pinching then it will be some other tactic.

Credit where credit is due the AFL have stuck to their gans and allowed these cheap elbows to be a part of the game.

I’m pretty confident they are regretting allowing GAJ off in the first instance and especially considering he was eventually suspended for another matter.

Having said that I still fully expect the AFL to crack down on these cheap shots the very moment an Essendon player does it.

Melksham has put Stratton in it as well, confirming he’d been pinched before. So if the bloke a recidivist, how exactly is a media hysteria?

3 Likes

Goodonya, Milky Bar Kid.

4 Likes

Well, remember the thing he was most famous for as a player? Breaking a guy’s jaw from behind then scuttling away like a coward.

The Age today has AFL referring both of Stratton’s incidents to tribunal so as to get a suspension for each and not just a fine which might have only occurred at MRP

Optics. Bad look for AFL. Goneski

EAD Hawks you flogs

1 Like