MRO - 2019 Same-same, but different

Essendon’s medical reports say that neither Fantasia or McKernan were treated in anyway as a result of McPinchy. Lucky for Stratton it wasn’t Fark Carlton players or the reports would have both on the verge of amputation.

7 Likes

AFL asking for a 1 week suspension for the pinching and 1 week for the stomping. 2 weeks is a bit light on for me. I’d be happy with 3 as a significant deterrent, anything more and they’re really throwing the book at him.

1 Like

Considering the zero result from our medical report I’d think 2wks is fair.

Certainly a lot bigger penalty than just a fine which would have occurred if MRP assessed.

3 Likes

I’d like 3 but realistically it was never going to be more than 2. Up until now pinching has only had a financial sanction so just the fact the AFL are asking for one match is a step up.

1 Like

Impey did more damage to Zerrett and got a fine.

Because of the media circus around Citizen Snips, he’ll get a week for stomping and a fine for pinching.

1 Like

Clarko is, what he is, a man who doesn’t like to lose AT ANYTHING.

Thanks Clarko

1 Like

Disappointing if true.
The pinching is being a scumbag all game, and deserves two.
One seems soft to me.

2 weeks

4 Likes

Good as we were ever going to get. At least everyone knows him for the coward he is.

should of been 2 for the stomp

6 Likes

Good.

Stratton, Clarko, Kennett and the Hawks can all GAGF

“Still learning what it takes to be captain”

Diddums

3 Likes

Would have liked more but glad he got 2. Also glad the word ‘sly’ was used to describe his behaviour.

As much as I would have loved for the hawk scum to eat ■■■■ on this one 2 weeks seems about right.

If it was an Essendon player I would be filthy with the 2.

1 Like

what about what it takes to be a human being? still learning that as well stratton you flog

8 Likes

I’m not sure about the rest of you but I have gotten a lot of satisfaction out of the way the media have attacked hawthorn like a pack of rabid dogs.

We are usually on the receiving end of those.

18 Likes

This - I would be filthy.

The Stomp was no worse than Browns elbow to the face. Both had potential to cause major damage but were insufficient force and caused no injury. One gets a fine the other a week.

The Pinch is raised a number of times to the umpires (who laughed again) and discussed in the Brisbane game, and not even noted by MRP or umpires after the game. As ■■■■ as it is that is a reasonable defence for the action was condoned by the AFL.

I don’t like Stratton, Hawks, Pinching, Stomping, Clarkos response or nearly anything about this but the AFL, MRP and umpires made this a cluster ■■■■ and that is not fair.

3 Likes

Yep and now onto Collingwood.

1 Like

Early Christmas

1 Like

Stratton ain’t no Romper Stomper