MRO - 2019 Same-same, but different

Agree. And probably a fine for being a pinchy douche. All balanced out I guess.

4 Likes

I guess in these times where nobody gets suspended the two might seem heavy to some.

1 Like

Was it two for stomping?

I think this was important- we don’t want kids thinking pinching & stomping is ok.
Gleeson says the acts were “unreasonable and unsportsmanlike”. He says they caused harm to the game, given the focus directed on the incident.

1 Like

14 Likes

Learning to be captain is the worst excuse I ever heard.

What does that even mean?

Learning how to be a fkn dog like Mitchell and Hodge the proper way by dropping knees and knocking people into the goalposts instead of pinching?

18 Likes

It’s all excused when you’re winning and you have a genius coach.

2 Likes

Only reason he was suspended was because it was finally picked up on footage and mentioned during a broadcast. If it wasn’t a Friday or Saturday night game, he’d have got nothing.

5 Likes

That’s a tie suit combo right there

4 Likes

■■■■ I hate Hawthorn. Cannot be said enough.

5 Likes

The hawthorn melts are everything. I had no idea they are the most victimized club in the AFL and the AFL are just highlighting Stratton to take the focus off Gil. And pinching is just gamesmanship. Nothing wrong with it unless you have a poos and wees guernsey.

1 Like

Is this the BIG REVEAL Clarkson was hinting at?

What a crap stain of a club. Def gonna enjoy them sliding down to the bottom.

1 Like

EAT A BAG OF ‘EM.

4 Likes

Exactly. WTF has that to do with anything?

Learning how to be Skipper would relate to totally different aspects.

The actual point is the type of bloke and their moral character that leads the COACH to make them the fkn Captain in the first place,… and it seems Clarko did so because of the character that was in evidence already, … soooo…??

1 Like

Should of been one for pinching and one for stomping and an extra one accumulative to make three for just being a ■■■■■■■■ for bringing the game into distribute.

Really if Smack had suffered an injury to the foot and out for 4 weeks, would it have been higher?

1 Like

James Hird should of used that when coming forward with the SAGA, getting used to being a coach WTF

2 Likes

Should we be concerned that Joe Daniher is good mates with Stratton?

Would be rude not to

1 Like

Heard Ben Stratton speak. Not a very intelligent individual. How the hell is he an AFL captain?

1 Like

Erm, no?