MRP Thread

I’m shocked

Cleared
Gtfo
Ivan wins best post of the thread.
Let's not celebrate. AFL may appeal this yet.
They’ll wait till Saturday morning before announcing that, though.
Cleared

!!!
Best news I’ve heard in…ahm…since…
…oh whatever…

We won something?

Or at least we received less punishment than expected, could be the objective for the rest of the season.

Thank fk a Tuesday finally delivered!

Haha, suck on that WADA!

Oh wait, which thread is this?!

AFL Integrity Unit ‏@IntegrityUnit 1m1 minute ago

Just got a call from Switzerland, WADA are looking to appeal the Baguley decision.

AFL Integrity Unit ‏@IntegrityUnit 1m1 minute ago

Just got a call from Switzerland, WADA are looking to appeal the Baguley decision.

It is a bit of a cheap ploy to only hear the case on Brownlow night, though. We need him for the next week.

He is also asking the Tribunal to downgrade conduct from intentional to careless if he remains guilty. That is quickly denied by chairman Ross Howie.

Why so quick Ross? He wasn’t trying to hit him in the f’n head.

The jury still managed to downgrade the charge, was that against Chairman Howies instruction???

How many week Lonie get?

Great news.
Lonie on 360 tonight, wonder if he has anything to say

Great news. Lonie on 360 tonight, wonder if he has anything to say
From his smirk he was thankful Bags got off, because he knew he took a dive.

Looking forward to seeing what happens this week with Fyfe and Mitchell… both to get off…

Looking forward to seeing what happens this week with Fyfe and Mitchell... both to get off..

Of course. They are protected species. Selwood as well.

Selwood to get one
Fyfe and Mitchell to cop a fine

Jeez they really want him to win the brownlow. Guess it’s a big revenue loss(gambling) for him to be out

That was my guess! Not sure they have released findings yet

When they changed the rule so that you had to actually miss a match to be ruled out of the Brownlow, I wonder if they knew everyone was just going to get fines the next year?

Even if Fyfe does get suspended, they’ll only change the rules next year so that you’ll still be eligible if suspended.