Mrp

Ryder 1 week

Fletch 2 weeks

What did Ryder do? Missed it.

What did Ryder do? Missed it.

Bugger all. But bumped Cripps ever so slightly high.

Recall a cheap one to the guts from Ryder?

Soft if it’s that.

Fletcher probably lucky.

A late bump after the guy kicked the ball (turns out it was the same guy Fletcher hit). IIRC It was on the half forward flank of the Lloyd end.

It happens every year.  When the team starts to go bad, we start to cop reports and suspensions.  I didn't see the Fletcher one.  The Ryder one looked marginal, but just about there. 

A late bump after the guy kicked the ball (turns out it was the same guy Fletcher hit). IIRC It was on the half forward flank of the Lloyd end.

Cheers. Wonder if we'll appeal it. If not, Hille is the obvious replacement.

Recall a cheap one to the guts from Ryder?
Soft if it's that.
Fletcher probably lucky.

Yeah I was expecting more for the Fletch one.  Can't recall the Paddy one at all.  Hille may get his last chance to play in the ones. Hope he tears the tin rattlers a new one

Saw both.

Not surprised by either.

What did the MRP give the umpires for raping us in the first half?

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Essendon Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct (four points), high impact (four points) and low contact (one point).  This is a total of nine activation points, resulting in a pat on the back and a bottle of scotch from the CEO.

the ■■■■ did Ryder do?? :(

Saw both.
Not surprised by either.

expected that for the fletch one. The paddy one was pretty soft imo

What did the MRP give the umpires for raping us in the first half?

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the Essendon Football Club, the incident was assessed as intentional conduct (four points), high impact (four points) and low contact (one point).  This is a total of nine activation points, resulting in a pat on the back and a bottle of scotch from the CEO.

They got a raise and a free holiday at the end of the season.

the **** did Ryder do?? :(

His back hit a WC player in the head. From my memory - which is sketchy as I amtrying to forget that game.

I'd expect both Fletch and Ryder to get bans.  As to how long they'll be, its the MRP, who really knows?

Fark me, 2 weeks for contact with another players shoulder. Pretty much sums up the MRP, absolutely farking ridiculous.

Shambles.

You cant hit someone in the shoulder side on now?

You cant hit someone in the shoulder side on now?

Not when the other bloke comes off second best, no

most angry and frustrated i have ever seen fletch on the footy field. You could see he just didn't give a fark when the ump took his number, equally it was unusual for him to commit so hard and so early to the ball carrier knowing his man would get it over the top. He was ■■■■■■ and took it out on Cripps. No point in challenging, was clearly high.

I have this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach recalling hird/sheedy's last game in melbourne against the tigers. Assuming of course that he decides not to go around again Fletch derserves better, he better farken get it from his teammates.