Mrp

expected that for the fletch one. The paddy one was pretty soft imo

It was soft. Not surprised because that's the way the MRP act these days.

Saw both.
Not surprised by either.

+1.  Level of intelligence by our players marginally above moronic.

Fletcher is 3 and Ryder 2, they only come down with guilty please, so its 3 weeks for side bump on the shoulder, and 2 weeks for making contact with someone.

GAYFL

Who farking cares anyway. These cants do what ever they want, ■■■■ sport. They have ■■■■■■■ ruined our club anyway and the whole sport for me. I am supporting the bombers until the end of this and they can stick their game up their arses after that. The AFL is not going to get another cent from me after this crisis has been resolved

Ryder 1 week

Fletch 2 weeks

Damn!

How the f#$k did Rioli get off??

WTF? how is ryder suspended for that!?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-12/veterans-in-the-gun

watch the vid

Maybe we should take the MRP to court. Be like legal Nab cup for the big game ahead

Fletcher is 3 and Ryder 2, they only come down with guilty please, so its 3 weeks for side bump on the shoulder, and 2 weeks for making contact with someone.

Ryder sort of. Carry over points and bad record did him.

Patrick Ryder, Essendon, has been charged with a level one engaging in rough conduct offence (125 demerit points, one-match sanction) for engaging in rough conduct against Jamie Cripps, West Coast during the second quarter of the Round 20 match between Essendon and West Coast, played at Etihad Stadium on Sunday August 11, 2013.

In summary, due to his previous poor record, his one-match sanction must remain at one match, even with an early plea.

Based on the video evidence available and a medical report from the West Coast Football Club, the incident was assessed as negligent conduct (one point), low impact (one point) and high contact (two points). This is a total of four activation points, resulting in a classification of a Level One offence, drawing 125 demerit points and a one-match sanction. He has three matches suspended within the last two years, increasing the penalty by 10 per cent to 137.50 points and a one-match sanction. He also has 68.25 demerit points carried over from within the last 12 months, increasing the penalty to 205.75 demerit points and a two-match sanction. An early plea reduces the penalty by 25 per cent to 154.31 points and a one-match sanction.

Hille farewell game?

You cant hit someone in the shoulder side on now?

Not when the other bloke comes off second best, no

It's illegal to monster an opponent.

How the f#$k did Rioli get off??

Is that actually a serious question?

Pretty sure we can say that fletch won’t break the AFL games played record. And even if he goes on another year, 400 is unlikely. Missed too many games this year.

Ryder's suspension sums up everything that's wrong with the current system. Was commited to the tackle when Cripps got rid of the ball.

Was it technically negligent, low impact, and high? Sure. Was it in any way worth one, or even two, weeks? Not even close.

Port Adelaide's Hamish Hartlett can accept two games for rough conduct against Gold Coast's Seb Tape. 
Brisbane's Simon Black can accept a one match ban for striking Giants' Callan Ward
West Coast's Dean Cox can accept a reprimand for striking Geelong's Joel Selwood. 
West Coast's Scott Selwood can accept a reprimand for tripping Geelong's Mitch Duncan. 
All other incidents have been cleared.

nice to see davey lay a solid bump and not be MRP'd

Hocking gets 1 week, for clobbering Yarran.

I expected worse.

Essendon's Heath Hocking can accept a one match ban for striking Carlton's Chris Yarran. Penalty impacted by bad record
Richmond's Shane Edwards can accept a one match ban for striking GWS Giants' Liam Sumner. Penalty impacted by six year good record. 
Gold Coast's Steven May can accept a one match ban for striking St.Kilda's Stephen Milne. Penalty impacted by bad record. 
Hawthorn's Brad Sewell can accept a $1950 fine for making negligent contact with an umpire. 
West Coast's Darren Glass can accept a $900 fine for wrestling Collingwood's Ben Kennedy. 
All other matters cleared.

Hocking gets 1 week, for clobbering Yarran.

I expected worse.

GTFO!!?!?!? I thought 3. Which means he would have got 5.