Munich Terror Attack

6 people shot dead in a Munich shopping center. Reports of 3 gunmen on the loose.

Initial claims are terrorism.

Between this and some pretty unpleasant sexual assault issues, Merkel will have a hard time convincing her people that the borders shouldn’t be closed.

May turn out to be non Muslim Germans. One report said one of them said 'I am German". or “Gernany” and was going on about “Foreigners” And arguing back and forth with people before opening fire. They are saying Terrorism though. All a bit strange.

9 dead now.

9 dead now.
+ the lone gunman (not 3 as previously reported) who has also shot himself
Between this and some pretty unpleasant sexual assault issues, Merkel will have a hard time convincing her people that the borders shouldn't be closed.

Yep - sure germany will bully the poorer european countries to accept more refugees now.

May turn out to be non Muslim Germans. One report said one of them said 'I am German". or "Gernany" and was going on about "Foreigners" And arguing back and forth with people before opening fire. They are saying Terrorism though. All a bit strange.

Witnesses said that the gunman screamed ‘I’m German’ and ‘Allahu Akbar’ before shooting at children

Mother ■■■■■■■

I’ll be in Munich in a few weeks.

■■■■ to have to think about this sort of stuff.

I’m going to focus on fun, friends and beer instead.

There is a video of the gunman having an argument with some bloke on a balcony that’s been doing the rounds, and this guy on reddit has translated the conversation.

May turn out to be non Muslim Germans. One report said one of them said 'I am German". or "Gernany" and was going on about "Foreigners" And arguing back and forth with people before opening fire. They are saying Terrorism though. All a bit strange.

Can we agree ahead of time that it matters not if they are in fact Muslim, if their motives were political - its terrorism.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjZp836sYjOAhXDn5QKHeKoC-sQ3ywIHDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DkiGAgMVj35I&usg=AFQjCNEsIybi5UlTwua9CCWhqAmO5Y4Ulg

FFS…

C’mon world, sort ya ■■■■ out.

There is a video of the gunman having an argument with some bloke on a balcony that's been doing the rounds, and this guy on reddit has translated the conversation.

https://m.reddit.com/r/Munich22July/comments/4u4f0g/video_of_people_offending_the_shooter_screaming/

Balcony Man: "You c-nt you"

Balcony man: "They must have been ■■■■■■■■ into your head"

lol

Police chief Hubertus Andrae said the shooter was an 18-year-old German-Iranian man whose motive was “completely unclear”.
“The perpetrator was an 18-year-old German-Iranian from Munich,” Mr Andrae told reporters on Saturday morning.
A Muslim woman told CNN she had heard the man yell out the Arabic phrase, which has become a catchcry of Islamic jihadists.

But local media speculated that a right-wing extremist group could be behind the attack, which came exactly five years after white supremacist mass killer Anders Breivik murdered 77 people in Norway.
In a video believed to have been filmed at the scene of the attack, a man carrying a rifle can be heard shouting racist obscenities up to people filming him from a balcony.
“I was born here! … I am German,” the shooter can be heard saying.
Munich police said they believe the footage, filmed on a mobile phone, was genuine.

Seems to be that people were encouraged to go to the McDonalds in question for free food via Facebook.

So far, it seems more Man Monis than identifiable terrorist organisation action. And if he’s Iranian then he’s probably Shi’a, which would exclude Isis.

Of the victims 3 are from Kosovo, 3 from Turkey, and one Greek.

This guy seems to be a pure psychopath (he was into the Norwegian mass shooter).