Music You've Been Listening To

Fleetwood Mac the Peter Green years.

1 Like

This is pretty coolā€¦

In honour of Pearl Jamā€™s induction to the Rock Hall of Fameā€¦keep on rockā€™n boys

1 Like

I wrote a song

2 Likes
2 Likes

Loved him when he was with The Honeydrippers and yes, CJ, Now & Zen I have on vinyl and is still played on occasions.

1 Like

Massive Attack, my favourite band of this century.

2 Likes

stevie ray vaughn and Albert King. Blues at Sunrise.

dim the lights, crank it up and relax

2 Likes

Loving this local band at the moment

I was given a couple of old mid-90s Relix mags, both featuring Jerry Garcia who I have never really listened to. So I thought, OK, I should check him out. After all, Rolling Stone apparently once rated him 13 in their top 100 guitarists OAT. Got on YT, spent 90 minutes or so on live and studio stuff from early to late 70s, mostly. With the exception of a few moments, I have to ask - how much bud does someone have to smoke before this starts to sound good? I mean, each to their own, but geeez, top guitar players???

Anyway, I digress - picked up my first ever You Am I CD from the local market last week for $5 (#4 record). Yeah, I know, where I have I been? Apparently listening to all of their mates, just not them. My bad!

1 Like

Well youā€™re in for some fun then, ā€¦ as good as #4 is,the 3 before are equal and better than that IMO.

1 Like

He is still making great musicā€¦and stuff a lot better than Now & Zen (imho)

Just found this band on youtube todayā€¦stoner rock at itā€™s best

FARK YEAH!

A new album is on the way from Shaun (Happy Mondays) Ryder & co, on the back of the reformation ā€¦

This first track from it taking the pizz out of Trump bodes well.

1 Like

Iā€™m playing tracks from the new Slowdive a lot. I canā€™t decide if I need to purchase it, or if Iā€™m better off just playing the fantastic older stuff to get my Slowdive fix. Still, for a jaded 40-something not seeking much new music, this is the best 2017 has to offer me right now.

1 Like

These guys have popped up in PBS show Fang It! A few times. I donā€™t know much about them, but made me wanna drive like an idiot put the volume up to 11.

Wasnā€™t the track I heard, but you get the drift, hardcore, beer, skateboards, beer bongs, kind of like 1993 all over again

Clowns

2 Likes