Music You've Been Listening To

Went a watched Ocie Elliott live at the Sooki Lounge last Thursday. A Canadian Folk Couple that play great layback/chill tunes with great harmonies. Excellent gig and venue. Was also told about the ‘Sons of the East’, a Sydney trio who have been around for 10 years, never heard of the before, but jeez they are good. Check ‘em both out!

1 Like

Loving this at the moment:

3 Likes

Have been playing this a lot lately. Is Brodie Grundy still making music these days?

7 Likes

Searched the site just to see in anyone had mentioned this… so ■■■■■■■ good

1 Like

Not sure what happened to this band. They were pretty good up until their couple of albums. I don’t even know what this is.

I dont really care what people think of Groove Armada, but I reckon they are fkg awesome.

Its incredible how similar some of their stuff sounds like it came from Random Access Memories, Daft Punks last album.

1 Like

That was some mood change @bomber_girl

From the sweet harmonies of America to the thrash metal of Megadeth. :metal:

1 Like

Change of beat maybe …

This popped up on my youtube feed…Melbourne Band I’ve never heard of…well worth the listen

If you like fuzz, jammin, psych, long tunes and no singin, youll love Frozen Planet…1969.

1 Like

New Foo’s is sweet

1 Like

Just…freakin’…wow.

3 Likes

I was getting ready to call you out for your reaction after the initial part of the song…but then I stuck with it…it’s not something that I would ever add to my playlist…but I’m glad that I stayed and listened all the way through.

It’s the sort of track that I would have given five votes for in Blonde DJ.

Thanks for posting it.

1 Like

So good to have the Queens back!

2 Likes
1 Like

Any time “Losing My Religion” comes on the radio, I change the station because it has been flogged to death. This is lovely cover I heard on PBS though:

These guys are touring in December. Myer Music Bowl. Can’t wait!

1 Like
3 Likes