NAB Challenge Game Discussion

Quoted Post

Dogs v Ninthmond at the Kennel this arvo.

Should be an interesting one.

Apart from people going on about the freaking chips (merely OK)… ummmmmm, NO. Not interesting.

Does the winner get their license guaranteed for another year?

Full house at the Kennel…Richmond by 3 points midway through the final term.

Up in Brisvegas, the home side beat the Saints by 3 points. McCartin a standout for the Saints.

2 knee injuries in 2 days.

MacKenzie’s is a season ending ACL.

And reports are saying Tom Liberatore has done his knee too and will undergo scans.

From the footage it looks like Libba is done for the year.

Hard to believe Mackenzie did acl after watching footage looked innocuous.

Should bet on dogs for spoon if Libba out for year.

They have already lost cooney, Griffen and now Libba.

Devastating for Libba. His old man is rightfully sneered at even by plague rats, but the kid is a good hard player who’s had to carry his team at times from a very young age, and you’ve got to love his work.

At this rate, not being able to play our senior players in the NAB games is looking like a stroke of luck.

Right HM.

So much for the BS about fielding strong teams for the NAB series. Richmond had nearly 1/3 of their list sitting it out ( 14) and just played a lot of kids. Doggies treated it far more seriously. What disrespect for the opposition by Richmond ?

Hang on, maybe its a good idea. look what happened to Libba. Their best in and under midfielder gone for the season !

Shatteted for McKenzie. Really honest player who SHOULD have won AA instead of the hack Rance. And now this.

Hopefully nothing that serious for Libba.

l know Tiges used a lot of kids, but there were at least 6 times today, when the doggies just went in harder for marks, and came out with clear possies. A couple of times in a game you could understand, but it was a theme for most of the game. Agree with re comments about Liber. The old man was the worst player to ever win a Brownlow, the only skill he was any good at was tackling and squirrel grips, but the sone is a seriously good player. Hope his knee injury is minor and he is up and running around again soon.

West coast Carlton and bull dogs for bottom 3

Quoted Post

l know Tiges used a lot of kids, but there were at least 6 times today, when the doggies just went in harder for marks, and came out with clear possies. A couple of times in a game you could understand, but it was a theme for most of the game. Agree with re comments about Liber. The old man was the worst player to ever win a Brownlow, the only skill he was any good at was tackling and squirrel grips, but the sone is a seriously good player. Hope his knee injury is minor and he is up and running around again soon.

I’m my opinion Brian Wilson was the worst player to win Charlie.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Adam Cooney/Priddis?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Adam Cooney/Priddis?
Wowofull

Townsville and Port Lincoln host the remaining matches this week.

The NAB competition is already a farce. Teams holding back 50% of their list against teams that are treating it seriously. FCS. Its a joke as a competition. No one will get any idea where they are at in these scenarios. Good for playing kids and top ups only !.
Half the coaches dont take it seriosuly either. Tells you something.

Libba confirmed ACL. That’s two in two days now. :frowning:

Quoted Post

Libba confirmed ACL. That's two in two days now. :(

Plus petracca the week before

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Adam Cooney/Priddis?
Wowofull

I had money on him. Was good that year

Quoted Post

Libba confirmed ACL. That's two in two days now. :(

Never like to see anyone get a serious knee injury. Hope they are Libba and MacKenzie come back good as new.