NAB Cup 2014

Starts in 4 days.

7.10pm Wednesday at Geelong.

Book in for detox now, because there's 18 DAYS IN A ROW of football.

What rookies are you looking forward to seeing?

Apparently this Jack Martin bloke goes alright.

Starts in 4 days.

I honestly can't see him having the impact as what Jaegar O'Meara had in his first year but they some how think that he will.
Last time I saw him he was a twig, could have been married to Chris Judd type twig.

Starts in 4 days.

I honestly can't see him having the impact as what Jaegar O'Meara had in his first year but they some how think that he will.
Last time I saw him he was a twig, could have been married to Chris Judd type twig.
he was the best junior I have seem in 10 years, and the suns offered him 7 years

Starts in 4 days.

he was the best junior I have seem in 10 years, and the suns offered him 7 years

Buddy who?

Starts in 4 days.

Buddy who?

Buddy cool.

Is $18 for a general admission ticket where you might not even get a seat, or if you it’s part of a bench excessive for a nab cup match? Just asking because that’s the price of tickets for next weeks Crows v Port game at Richmond Oval.

Is $18 for a general admission ticket where you might not even get a seat, or if you it's part of a bench excessive for a nab cup match? Just asking because that's the price of tickets for next weeks Crows v Port game at Richmond Oval.

Hmm seems to be the price for gen admin tix for the Ess vs Port game at Etihad. Thought they might have been cheaper since it is the pre-season, but meh

Where’s Richmond oval?

City Mazda Stadium, here in Adelaide. It’s in Richmond and is a SANFL club ground. It’s certainly no Etihad.

I wonder how much we will lose by to Ricky Petterd and the Richmond reserves this year in preseason.

God Blitz was a dark place then… Very Dark…

City Mazda Stadium, here in Adelaide. It's in Richmond and is a SANFL club ground. It's certainly no Etihad.

Surface would crap all over Etihad.
The venue isnt that flash but has one of the best playing surfaces you will find anywhere.

That’s good but I still think it’s a rip off. Hahaha. I think they’ll fill the place up though.

Any funky experimental rule changes I should be aware of?

I still hope we have multi-ball at some stage.

I still hope we have multi-ball at some stage.

Haha, indeed.
Nothing more exciting in a game of Pinball than having the 2 balls going at once.
Question is........what would be the trigger for releasing the second ball in an AFL game ?

Question is........what would be the trigger for releasing the second ball in an AFL game ?

A minimal change would be replace 50 metre penalties. Once a ball is scored with it disappears.
Sorry; was that a serious response? All multi-ball, all the time!

When a guy has a gun game in an intra club match, they always say that he is going to have a great season. However, what about the guy he was playing on? Will he have a ■■■■ season?

Jimmy Toumpas kicked 4 goals in a Melbourne intra-club match, an article gets posted on afl.com saying he's a star of the future.  Don't doubt that, but can you really read anything on a guy standing out in a Melbourne intra-club match? I mean, he was playing on a Melbourne defender....

Jimmy Toumpas kicked 4 goals in a Melbourne intra-club match, an article gets posted on afl.com saying he's a star of the future.  Don't doubt that, but can you really read anything on a guy standing out in a Melbourne intra-club match? I mean, he was playing on a Melbourne defender....

And we all saw what we did to Melbourne's defence last year! :D

Jimmy Toumpas kicked 4 goals in a Melbourne intra-club match, an article gets posted on afl.com saying he's a star of the future. Don't doubt that, but can you really read anything on a guy standing out in a Melbourne intra-club match? I mean, he was playing on a Melbourne defender....

Leroy Jetta would dominate in a Melbourne practice match.