NAB Rising Star Count Today. Zerrett A Shot?

I think Lewis Taylor should win.
Has played all 22 games, averaging 17 disposals and kicking 12 goals as a small mid/fwd.

how does it benefit the AFL if one of our players win. It doesn't.

Give it to the bulldogs, they showed us again in the last round they need the leg up - plus it can be a little ray of sunshine before Marcus hightails it out of there to a club that can achieve success.

Oi!

What's all this love for opposition players?

Anyone other than Zerrett or Daniher winning will be a travesty.

I wouldn't think kelly would even be close. Zacs had a far better year imo

Yep, agree. Top 10 but not much better than that.

Zerrett has pretty comparable stats to Taylor and plays the same position, but with significantly less time on the ground. Not to mention a higher efficiency, despite more of his possessions being contested. I really like Taylor but have no doubt Zerrett has been better than him this year and should be one of the top contenders.

I wouldn't take anyone at $1.70

For mine it should be pretty even between Aish, McDonald, Taylor, Bontempelli, Langdon, Zerrett & Cunningham. I'd be sus if there's a runaway winner.

Zerrett has pretty comparable stats to Taylor and plays the same position, but with significantly less time on the ground. Not to mention a higher efficiency, despite more of his possessions being contested. I really like Taylor but have no doubt Zerrett has been better than him this year and should be one of the top contenders.

Taylor's been pretty good across the year.

Zerrett played 2 quarters before round 6.

Gotta value a bigger contribution.

I hope joe grabs the award at the highest point

How joe isnt bei g talked about more is just crazy

VOTE UPDATE:

Votes have been cast from: 

Glen Jakovich - Taylor (5), Aish (4), Bontempelli (3), McDonald (2), Dunstan (1)

Warren Tredrea - McDonald (5), Bontempelli (4), Taylor (3), Kolodjashnij (2), Impey (1)

Luke Darcy - Bontempelli (5), McDonald (4), Taylor (3), Kolodjashnij (2), Aish (1)

So the leaderboard reads - 

Bontempelli - 18 votes

Taylor - 16 votes

McDonald - 15 votes 

Aish 14 votes

lol worthy

Not even that Joe/Zerrett haven't even got a vote, neither has Langdon who I thought was a shoe in mid-way through the year, yet Kolojashnij has?

McDonald? Give me a spell!

has been consistently solid

Wait til he ■■■■■ his pants on Saturday night when he sees Chappy running at him full throttle. See how many votes he deserves then.

Lol t Tredrea giving Impy votes.

Shocking. Any Essendon ex players get a vote?

What's an Impy?

Impey. Haha fk off tredrea you big bonced arsehat

Gillon McLachlan - Taylor (5), Bontempelli (4), McDonald (3), Aish (2), Cunningham (1)

Kevin Bartlett - McDonald, Taylor, Bontempelli, Aish, Dunstan

Matthew Richardson - Taylor, Bontempelli, McDonald, Aish, Kelly

LEADERBOARD with ONE PERSON TO VOTE

Taylor - 30

Bontempelli - 29

McDonald - 26

Aish - 19

Zerrett plays for Essendon, hence no votes.

I thought Merrett would come in around 6th...which is more than fine for pick 26.

I thought Merrett would come in around 6th...which is more than fine for pick 26.

I thought he'd poll votes at least.