I would’ve thought 2 would be answered.
3 not too surprised at.
5 depends what you think of the band.

3- James Taylor - Handyman

1 Like

Bryan Ferry. :+1:

2 Likes

Results

Quiz 4 - Songs that made the ARIA charts 1977.

Number Lyric Artist Title Answered By
1 Everybody’s talking 'bout a new way of walking, Do you want to lose your mind? Dr Hook Walk Right In Koala
2 “Sell me, sell you” the porpoise said, Dive down deep to save my head, You, I think you got the blues too Heart Barracuda Soulnet
3 Hey girls, gather round, Listen to what I’m putting down James Taylor Handy man GeoffBlethynsGlasses
4 Trying hard now, It’s so hard now, Trying hard now Bill Conti Gonna Fly Now wimmera1
5 Standing by the jukebox, Thinking bout the boys again Dragon Get That Jive Soulnet
6 Walking through an empty house, Tears in my eyes ABBA Knowing me, Knowing you Koala
7 Don’t you know, don’t you know, That it’s wrong to take what is given you Hall and Oates Rich Girl baakkeerrrr
8 I did my best by perfect guest knew when to go, Perfect, you knew when to stay Boz Scaggs What Can I Say wimmera1
9 When tomorrow comes and we both regret, The things we said today Chicago If You Leave Me Now Koala
10 In old Chicago town, She was the meanest cat, She really mowed them down Boney M Ma Baker wimmera1
11 They say I’m going crazy, They say I got a lot of water in my brain Queen Somebody to Love Koala
12 If I stay here, won’t you listen to my heart, whoa, heart? My heart, whoa, heart Rod Stewart I don’t want to talk about it GeoffBlethynsGlasses
13 You know we made a vow not to leave one another never Bryan Ferry Let’s Stick Together wimmera1
14 Now I’m not the kind of person, With a passionate persuasion for dancin’ Peter Allen I Go to Rio mattpocock18
15 We share a bed, some lovin’, and TV, yeah. Alice Cooper You and Me baakkeerrrr

Quiz 5 - Songs that made the ARIA charts 2000.

Number Lyric
1 You say that you never had a mum, And nobody needs you, So cry, so cry
2 Don’t stop, never give up, Hold your head high and reach the top
3 I’ve got the gift, Gonna stick it in the goal, It’s time to move your body
4 The daylight’s fading slowly, The time with you is standing still
5 Life’s a party, make it hot, Dance don’t ever stop whatever rhythm
6 All the tension in the world today, All the little girls fillin up the world today
7 Cause to lose all my senses, That is just so typically me
8 Yeah, straight from the top of my dome, As I rock, rock, rock, rock, rock the microphone
9 Like the lost catacombs of Egypt, Only God knows where we stuck it
10 Though I try to hide it, it’s clear, My world crumbles when you are not here
11 Once again, it’s on, it’s been awhile since you heard the style, Yes it took a little time but now we worth your while
12 Say it ain’t so, I will not go, Turn the lights off, carry me home
13 Boring and old are the things you’re told, About the outside world
14 As we go on, We remember, All the times we, Had together
15 Your desperation makes you feel insane, Fever running high you will never be the same

Missed it by a Bees. Was going to answer 5. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Got bored waiting :smiley:

1 Like

2000, ugh. I might hold out for something earlier.

8 Bomfunk MCs - Freestyler

1 Like

12 Blink 182 - All The Small Things

1 Like

Only 20 years ago now. :smiley:

Yeah, likewise. I hardly know any lyrics posted from pop charts post about 1982.

I recognise a couple of Songs from that one^, … but have no idea who wrote them or what they’re called.
This one for instance, . I know it, I can hear it, … I know it was a Chick, … but… lokj

1. Oops, I Did It Again - Britney Spears : LMW
1 Like

2- Bring it all Back - S Club 7
3- Rock DJ - Robbie Williams
14- The Graduation Song - Vitamin C.

1 Like

10 is that song…you know it…weird lady voice…goodbye and I choke…

Yeah, … not a hope in hell I’d know any of this. :laughing:

2 Likes

15 - I actually just finished watching the Popstars series on youtube! Bardot - Poison

3 Likes

1993 next. Going backward from premiership years now.

1 Like

Yeah, . I’m gonna guess … Walk Away - by that Chick that reminded me of Minnie Ripperton. :smile:

Getting there. Not right though.

Macy Gray - I Try

3 Likes