Nathan Brown

In the absence of essendon12 Dell has taken on the job of trolling Blitz. To his credit he has taken many hits off the ball and still keeps pushing up the field. Kudos small, promising but ultimately not very effective goal sneak.

I hate this business of exonerating Brown stain by blaming Saad as not being ready for a bump!
Some people (On the couch) were suggesting Brown couldn’t avoid the bump being 0.86573827 seconds after Saad passed the ball. Said he should have been aware.
Bullshyte.
Brown had lined him up from way back long before disposal and didn’t stop when he could have avoided serious or any contact.
Coward, back sniper, sneak, craven and total wretch.
4 weeks.

5 Likes

Or Dell isn’t so one-eyed that he see things for what they are. Blitz consensus is typically nothing like public opinion when EFC is involved.

And sometimes Blitz is so myopic it doesn’t see what is clearly a friendly jibe

Dell wasn’t trolling, he just said it was a good bump. As in if it wasn’t late and didn’t give Saad whiplash we wouldn’t be talking about it. Dell didn’t say he thought he should get off.

1 Like

It’s the afl propaganda machine just doing their bit to re-write the narrative and put the blame on an Essendon player. So happy I have decided to never listen to any of those fkwits again.

1 Like

Dell isn’t trolling, just has a different opinion then others on the matter

1 Like

Apparently Alan Richardson had issued instructions to players to try to stop the run of McKenna and Saad.
Just how a player interprets instructions like that is up to them. Some will block, corral, tackle or try to bump fairly. But snipers will snipe believing they have imprimatur. Surely the coaches know which ones of their players are likely to do that

Apparently after Gaff took out Brayshaw, Ross Lyon issued instructions to take out Gaff, “no punches” and there were several instances where Gaff was heavily dealt with after he went back on the field.

It seems like coaches definitely issue instructions but who knows if they still have designated “enforcers” to whom the give special instructions, or do they just let them do their thing knowing its going to be brutal?

Maybe he should of instructed them to not be so ■■■■ at football.

3 Likes

You mean like a coach would

AFL sees Gaff get deliberately concussed, apparently per direct instructions of the coach: “nothing to see here”.

So WTF happened with this?

Tonight

1 Like

I know, it was a joke, I was admiring his persistence on it is all. He’s ■■■■■■ wrong though!

Interesting proceedings so far. Umpire Mollison says he couldn’t tell if contact was high orhow far Saad was from the ball and that Saad was still in a position to influence play. I call bs on that one. The ball was well and truly out of Saad’s sphere when he was hit. so far sounding good for Brown.

2 Likes

FFS

That’s why video review was brought in

1 Like

Who cares what the ump saw. There is video proof.

1 Like