Nathan Brown

Has anyone suggested that what Brown did was courageous? Congratulations, you’ve beaten the straw man yet again.

How has this gimp got his own thread

2 Likes

I don’t think straw man means what you think it means.

Seriously, don’t try and go all logician/critical thinking here.

I’m pretty sure it does.

Thought Lloyd has admitted that the bump was basically a fluke?

4 I reckon.

I just don’t see how you can give that 6 if Gaff got 8.

2 Likes

It’s confusing then how you would mistake it for sarcasm.

They are not the same thing.

Lloyd had every intention to make his presence known, I don’t think he lined up Sewell - he was just there. Lloyd was also in the vicinity of the ball, even if it wasn’t his primary focus.

If he was gonna intentionally take someone out of the game, it wouldn’t have been Sewell.

Was a good hit, just very very late.

If it was Hurls who collected Stevens like that as he was handballing we would be cheering his attack on the footy.

The bump itself was fine. It’s the choice of when and where to bump that’s the issue.

3-4 weeks for me.

2 Likes

My issue with the bump Francis put on custard knees was that I didn’t think it was high. Other than a blury image that porported to show it was, there was no real evidence that it was high. The club chose not to contest so it either was, or wasn’t worth the effort.

Brown’s bump however wasn’t near the play like Frangers and took him out. All that duty of care stuff people were throwing around last week applys here.

As an aside; is being prevented from playing for St Kilda really a punishment??

1 Like

Yes, Aceman

You are wrong again. I never said it was courageous. I just said I didn’t have a big issue with it and would be happy if our one of our players laid a similar bump

This guy

You’d be happy for our players to be copping 4 weeks every time?

I’m curious as to what benefits Aceman thinks St Kilda have gotten from this incident

1 Like

How’s this muppet got his own thread!

1 Like

He is not even the best Nathan Brown to have played AFL in the 21st century

1 Like

And his brother isn’t the best Mitch Brown either

8 Likes

Because the Saints are dumb. They had nothing to gain from it. But for us in a must win game this week I’d be over the moon if one of our players dropped Martin or Cotchin in the first quarter

1 Like

give him 5 so he can spend all pre-season thinking about it

My mistake.
I thought someone was defending it as not being cowardly.
Silly me.