Nathan Fyfe, what he would bring to Essendon

And so was Hird, look what he became..

Look at gumbleton myers

Gumbleton and Myers never won a Brownlow, Hird and Fyfe have…

And your claim was look at how good hird was after injury i am showing there are counter arguments

He would have brought the best hair since Jimmy, but TIPPAA beat him to the punch.

Tears

You clowns do realise he's a free agent next year?

Or do you just like the idea of giving away the no.1 pick?

Jonov I’m 100% there with you.

Let’s back ourselves to go well next year and be really appealing to Fyfe and others.

Also I think the only reason crows matched cats bid for danger (and hence cost cats draft picks) was because what danger was offered by cats was below market value.

We would have to offer above market value. I think Fyfe would have to be the best payed player in he comp and based on this freo would have to be in good salary cap space to match. If they can’t, we get him for nothing (except massive cap hit).

Question is. For a guy who has played 20+ games in a season once in his career is he worth 1.2M+ tag with what appear to be recurring leg and shoulder issues?

You clowns do realise he's a free agent next year?

Or do you just like the idea of giving away the no.1 pick?

Restricted free agent. The price to get him without a trade would be astronomical.

Wine, a picnic rug and his val doonigan collection

ALL THE FARKN THINGS

Nathan Fyfe, what he would bring to Essendon?

Do you mean … What would he have to bring …???"

His training bag, a team first attitude, & a willingness to take a pay cut.

Would he really ever leave WA?

Wait a year for free agent or try this year for flag chace next year?

So does this mean I can start putting Fyfe in my best 22 for 2017…

:smile:

There is no way they’d let him go as a free agent.

It would go the way the Cats went with Dangerfield. In which they entered a trade (9,28 and Gore), except they’d likely want more as its not like Fyfe moving for family reasons.

So do we trade for him now and Freo take pick 1 for him, or do Freo wait until next year and for him to select a big Melb club who likely would only have say pick 10 or worse as their first rounder. Hawks /Pies /EFC… And even Saints.

I think if we were actually any chance the time is now with pick 1. And Freo if they don’t think they can retain him have to pull trigger too.

Or as some have mentioned we send pick 1 to GWS, they send Lobb & McCarthy to Freo and we get Fyfe. Further exchange of picks/players as required.

Freo might end up securing Lobb, McCarthy, another top 15 pick and still keep their pick 3 for SPS. Would help their rebuild immensely.

The two broken legs and his back issues would have to be a factor to Freo’s decisions right now too.

If Fremantle finish bottom 4 in 2017, it gives them 2 picks inside top 5.

The only way I can see him leaving this year
If, GWS who is giving them McCarthy and Lobb.

Edit: you also need to contemplate if Fyfe would want to play for us anyway. Which is hard for many people to hear. I doubt it.

Why wouldn’t he want to play for us?

We are back baby.

Players re-signing in droves. Amazing group of young talent and experienced class. Whole club galvanized and driven for redemption. Premiership coach. Best facility in land. Big games - Anzac Day etc.

I chose ‘Submit’
Do I win?

I chose 'Submit' Do I win?

No. But we thankyou for your submission.

Salary cap problems for years

Big fish from out west?

Salary cap problems for years

Just make him an ambassador for Fujitsu

Big fish from out west?

I’m starting to think this is as close as we’ll get to that …