Nathan Fyfe, what he would bring to Essendon

media makes wild speculation, player says they are recommitting to their club, everyone moves on to the next player

arrogant

Big fish!

Next!

Coniglio will be a Giant until the end 2017, so GWS will get more trade value out of him this offseason.
We all know they need points, and heā€™d fit into our midfield nicely. No-one likes living in Sydney. Start a thread.

I think thereā€™s scope for a complicated 4 club trade deal to keep everyone happy; I donā€™t have all the details, but it ends with:
Essendon In: Coniglio (we keep Pick 1), Lobb as steaknives. Out: Hibberd, Ricky Dyson.
GWS In: sufficient draft picks that equate to 3568.725 points, you know, cos of the academy and stuff. Out: Coniglio, Lobb

Get it done Jackets.

So does this mean I can start putting Fyfe in my best 22 for 2017...

:smile:

Staying at Freo.

So your saying I have to take him out if my best 22 for 2017 then?

Damn it. Thatā€™s Crouch, Gaff and now Fyfe who Iā€™ve had to take outā€¦ Canā€™t they just refrain from re-committing so we can spend countless hours juggling our hypothetical best onball brigade on our smart phones! :wink:

Staying at Freo.

Damn it. Thatā€™s Crouch, Gaff and now Fyfe who Iā€™ve had to take outā€¦ Canā€™t they just refrain from re-committing so we can spend countless hours juggling our hypothetical best onball brigade on our smart phones! :wink:

Make a best 22 for 2017 of all the players we didnā€™t end up getting.

Staying at Freo.

Make a best 22 for 2017 of all the players we didnā€™t end up getting.

2017 all australian.

B: Dea N,Brown Marchbank
HB: Salem M,Brown(WCE) Kelly*
C: Gaff Oā€™Meara Prestia
HF: Ballyntyne Cloke Wood
F: Matera Reiwoldt Jenkins
R: Lobb Fyfe Crouch
Int: (Jack)Martin, Wright, tom Mitchell, D Swallow,

Depth:Green, Vardy, Steele, Trengove, Hoskin-Elliott, Watts, monfries, mcbean, Lamb, Jong

Big fish from out west?

Iā€™m starting to think this is as close as weā€™ll get to that ā€¦

But does Fyfe come with mayo and sweet corn? I think not!

B: Dea N,Brown Marchbank HB: Salem M,Brown(WCE) Kelly* C: Gaff O'Meara Prestia HF: Ballyntyne Cloke Wood F: Matera Reiwoldt Jenkins R: Lobb Fyfe Crouch Int: (Jack)Martin, Wright, tom Mitchell, D Swallow,

Depth:Green, Vardy, Steele, Trengove, Hoskin-Elliott, Watts, monfries, mcbean, Lamb, Jong

COACH Sumich

B: Dea N,Brown Marchbank HB: Salem M,Brown(WCE) Kelly* C: Gaff O'Meara Prestia HF: Ballyntyne Cloke Wood F: Matera Reiwoldt Jenkins R: Lobb Fyfe Crouch Int: (Jack)Martin, Wright, tom Mitchell, D Swallow,

good work!

Are we at all a chance to nab Fyfe?

If its a brand he wants to build, weā€™d be one of the melbourne clubs youā€™d want to come to. Aspirations of success, probably pick a different rabbit hole.

1 Like

Buy Nathan Fyfe!

Is that buy or bye bye?

Buy as in buy :slight_smile:

I donā€™t think Fyfe would fulfil our needs like a Martin or a Josh Kelly type.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Fyfe is leaving freo.

And I donā€™t think Dustin leaves Richmond, ā€¦ not if they are actually up to it for the whole season.

Theyā€™d have to go pretty shitt pretty quick,ā€¦ (always a good chance on history of course) from here for him to leave I think.

What if his decision is solely $$ based?

$300k/yr more over 5yrs and Tigers ladder position becomes irrelevant.

In much the same way as Ryder would have limited opportunity post footy because he is dumb as dog ā– ā– ā– ā– , Martin much the same and will want capitalise.