NBA 2014/15 thread. Aussie invasion

Not sure how Lakers can trade for Boogie considering they can’t use their first round pick this year.

Yeah I think from what I have read that I would prefer to get Cousins only because traditionally but not always big guys take a while to mature and Okafor has enough question marks over him to not fill me with 100% confidence in getting him or Towns. THough it looks as though the Twolves have decided they will take Towns. I am ok with that I am reading that he is more similar to Randle than be an out and out number 5. Okafor is the out and out 5 as far as I know.

Really looking forward to this draft, almost as much as the AFL one!

Sacramento, no matter how Irresponsible Cousins is off-field, would be insane to trade him.

Would be happy to take him as a Laker man but only if we got a downgraded pick as well to have a shot at Russell/Mudiay.

Three way trade being mooted with Orlando, Kings and Lakers.

Lakers have to start building for their next era, they have Randle, get Oak

Woj dropping that Karl is trying to push to trade out Boogie.

Would love to have him at GSW!

Woj dropping that Karl is trying to push to trade out Boogie.

Would love to have him at GSW!

I’d say keep dreaming.

He’d go to a team for a high pick.

He’d love it as a Laker, lakers fans would love him too.

Then LA could trade down to pick 4-5 to grab Russell plus a good filler as they wouldn’t need Okafor.

So butler hasn't signed yet... Apparently he is keen on Lakers

That would be awesome

I assume if we got him we would play him at the 3? Can’t play the 2-Guard with Kobe coming back.

Would be a great get but I don’t see why he would want to leave Chicago, surely they could get close money-wise, plus they are a far better team at the moment.

Jimmy Butler would be a great get. Love his defence.
Didn’t he play small forward last season?
I think he can handle small forward well, but I’d be surprised if he leaves Chicago.
One full season of Rose, Butler, Noah and Gasol would be great to watch.

Pretty long odds of that happening. Injury injury injury.

Although new coach might not run them into the ground.

Here’s a piece on why the Wolves should draft Towns and why he fits much better in the modern NBA than Jahlil Okafor (Warning: It’s really good, but it’s also pretty long).

Delly does some stupid stuff. He makes himself a target. That being said. His next contract will reward him well for what he does.

He is basically Hayden Ballantyne.

If he is on your team you love him. Everyone else hates his guts.

Unless you are Aussie, everyone Australian likes him, even dubs fans I know.

Delly does some stupid stuff. He makes himself a target. That being said. His next contract will reward him well for what he does.

He is basically Hayden Ballantyne.

If he is on your team you love him. Everyone else hates his guts.

I thought Delly defended well, Curry just hit some crazy shots. It’s a shame that people view him as the villain, he’s been thrusted onto the sceen and played the only way he knows how. It seems that after his heroics in games 2 & 3 some had unreal expectations of him, now Curry finally comes out and has a big one, and all of a sudden he doesn’t have any credentials anymore. But if all the other guys besides TT and LeBron actually played to the level that they should be, then Delly’s poor game is masked and no one cares cause Cavs would get the W. I’m also hoping someone nails Draymond - biggest Dennis Rodman wannabe, but really he’s just soft as ■■■■.

If there’s one player ready to bounce back it’s Delly.

Holy freeg Delly is copping some flak!

More so than usual.

1 away.

Fair chance of seven games, so NBA will flip the script in game 6 with these calls.

you just have to appreciate greatness

Warriors still getting the calls.

Freaking ridiculous. They got the “home town” calls in Cleveland now they getting them at home as well.

Like Cleveland haven’t got it hard enough.

bit of home cooking on that play

They really hate calling travel