NBA 2014/15 thread. Aussie invasion

So butler hasn't signed yet... Apparently he is keen on Lakers

That would be awesome

I assume if we got him we would play him at the 3? Can’t play the 2-Guard with Kobe coming back.

Would be a great get but I don’t see why he would want to leave Chicago, surely they could get close money-wise, plus they are a far better team at the moment.

Jimmy Butler would be a great get. Love his defence.
Didn’t he play small forward last season?
I think he can handle small forward well, but I’d be surprised if he leaves Chicago.
One full season of Rose, Butler, Noah and Gasol would be great to watch.

Think he played shooting guard this season with Dunleavy, Mirotic and McDermott rotating small forward.

Apparently if we were to get him it would be on a short term contract which I wouldn’t be too keen on. I’d rather save the money and throw it at KD next season on a mega deal.

Bulls hold the cards though anyway as they can match the offer.

Do you really think Durant will leave?
They’d be Western Conference Finalists once they all get on the court.

It’ll be a Lebron-like defection which I doubt he’d want to carry. If he does leave, I wonder if he’d go out East.

So butler hasn't signed yet... Apparently he is keen on Lakers

That would be awesome

I assume if we got him we would play him at the 3? Can’t play the 2-Guard with Kobe coming back.

Would be a great get but I don’t see why he would want to leave Chicago, surely they could get close money-wise, plus they are a far better team at the moment.

Jimmy Butler would be a great get. Love his defence.
Didn’t he play small forward last season?
I think he can handle small forward well, but I’d be surprised if he leaves Chicago.
One full season of Rose, Butler, Noah and Gasol would be great to watch.

Think he played shooting guard this season with Dunleavy, Mirotic and McDermott rotating small forward.

Apparently if we were to get him it would be on a short term contract which I wouldn’t be too keen on. I’d rather save the money and throw it at KD next season on a mega deal.

Bulls hold the cards though anyway as they can match the offer.

Feeling a small Cavs comeback - then Dubs to blow it out and win by 20.

should of been a flagrant on Green

always a chance with james on the floor!

Cavs down by 7, missed 11 FTAs- ouch

How can you go past tds shake n bake

that was a foul on Green going for that rebound. Freak me the refs feeling sorry for him being so outsized do they??

shump should not be on the floor

he is a liability and has a dodgey shoulder

Shut up Klay, you’ve done nothing all series.

you feel for James

not even his shooters can support him with open looks

backcourt on curry missed

that was a horrible miss

Delly on things happen

Klay take a seat

My first season watching the Warriors we had less than 20 wins. Now we’re going to win the Championship, absolutely incredible. Didn’t think I’d actually see it happen. So freaking proud!

Well done GS - best team all year with the best player all year

When was the last time a rookie coach one a ring in their first year

This game is JR Smith in a nutshell.

My first season watching the Warriors we had less than 20 wins. Now we're going to win the Championship, absolutely incredible. Didn't think I'd actually see it happen. So freaking proud!

Been following them since 1992… laughed at for most years.

■■■■■■■ incredible man.

Kobe playing team D

oh I had a good old chuckle

Reckon Lebrons recruitment drive for Ray Allen making a come back will start in about eight minutes.

If Lebrons mates hit the shots that he got them open for he would have had about 26 assists tonight.

If Lebrons mates hit the shots that he got them open for he would have had about 26 assists tonight.

This… I wonder if he goes all Homer Simpson on them

Miller your cut
oh and Jones your cut
and Shump your also cut