NBA 2015/16 thread. The season before Simmons, Summer League starts in a week

Pacers should be really strong this year. Adding Jeffersen, Teague and Thad Young around PG should get them into the ECF.

Boston set to offer Horford a max contract of $113million over 4 years… your call Atlanta

Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks, league sources tell The Vertical.

That is a good sign that Boston will secure Horford. He likes Boston’s play and thinks it suits him. Means we can let one of Jerebko or AmirJohnson go.

Lakers re-sign Clarkson to a 4 year $50m deal.

That Mozgov signing would have to be one of the most underwhelming in history. The Buss’s seriously need to pass the organisation on for the sake of the franchise because they’re single handedly destroying it.

All this talk about “we have the most cap space in free agency to sign two max free agents if we want” to then come out on the first day of free agency and dish out $16m a season to farking Mozgov… Fark you.

Fark off.

Like Turner, would rather him over Parsons for sure

Mike Conley, 5yrs/153M to stay at the Grizz.

That’s a new NBA record.

Delly! Going to have fun watching bucks games next year

Fear the dear!

Mike Conley, 5yrs/153M to stay at the Grizz.

That’s a new NBA record.

That’s also ridiculous

$1.5 Billion of new contracts agreed.

So far.

Wade looking at coming to the Knicks

While that would be intersting, I think it’s just for leverage with Miami, they only offered him 10m per, which is seriously low in today’s market.

While that would be intersting, I think it’s just for leverage with Miami, they only offered him 10m per, which is seriously low in today’s market.

Plus Knicks can’t offer him anywhere near what he wants.

Why would we sign Dudley?

Why would we sign Dudley?

Maybe the leadership and versatility?? No idea why tone honest but it’s exactly what we’ve come to expect.

Did you see why are also looking to try for Millsap? We never learn

Jazz just gave Joe Johnson 2yrs/22M

Jazz just gave Joe Johnson 2yrs/22M

Him and Rashad Lewis are the biggest thief’s in NBA history.

I think Lewis is still getting paid someone

Are Orlando tanking?

Luol Deng has agreed to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

Luol Deng has agreed to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

What was the point of drafting Ingram then?

Lakers really ■■■■■■■■ the bed with their off-season but I have come to expect it unfortunately.