NBA 2015/16 thread. The season before Simmons, Summer League starts in a week

Bogut to mavs . Weak KD. If you didn’t choke like a ■■■■■ , perhaps he would of won a chip this year

3-1 up against gs and played like poo

I am a little worried about lack of big men. Not sure how Myers going to do it.

Get ■■■■■■, literally trolling now

Legit being genuine.

PG: Steph
SG: Klay
SF: KD
PF: Draymond
C: ?

Bench: Iggy, Livingston

Looney (injured draftee from last year who is a 3/4)
Jones (draftee this year, centre, injured with pec surgery)
McCaw (Thin 3 man, drafted 2nd round)

Bogut to Mavs, Festus UFA and out, Varajao out.

So Myers needs to find some backup bigs for cheap.

Lost in the mix. Sounds like Timmy D might retire and Pau Gasol to spurs for 2 years/30 mill.

Well centre position sorted. Signed Zaza pachulia for remaining cap 2.9 million.

Well centre position sorted. Signed Zaza pachulia for remaining cap 2.9 million.

Stacked!!

Simmons looking solid first half of summer league action. Basically playing same role as did at LSU.

Some unbelievable contracts being thrown around!

A shame Miami has put all their effort on Durant and now most of the better free agents are gone…
Lost Deng and Johnson aswell :confused:

Jaylen Brown swat on Simmons was delicious…

I’m looking forward next year to Westbrook getting the bit between his teeth. He’s always wanted his own team, well here’s your chance mate. He has the killer inside him that Kobe/MJ had inside them, and that KD obviously doesn’t. I reckon he’ll just about average a triple double, shoot as much as he wants, attack as much as he wants, he’ll be double teamed every play and he’s one of the bets passers in the game. Could well be the most exciting thing to keep an eye on next year.

The more I think about Durant, it is such a gutless, weak, insipid move. I thought the same with Lebron when he went to Miami. Durant still had a sidekick in Westbrook though, LBJ had Boobie Gibson. Thunder were up on GSW this year, but KD choked when it mattered. Then GSW choked when it mattered, so now they get the chance to both choke together.

Simmons looking solid first half of summer league action. Basically playing same role as did at LSU.
Conditioning might not be there yet. Looks like getting both calves stretched for cramp already.
I'm looking forward next year to Westbrook getting the bit between his teeth. He's always wanted his own team, well here's your chance mate. He has the killer inside him that Kobe/MJ had inside them, and that KD obviously doesn't. I reckon he'll just about average a triple double, shoot as much as he wants, attack as much as he wants, he'll be double teamed every play and he's one of the bets passers in the game. Could well be the most exciting thing to keep an eye on next year.

The more I think about Durant, it is such a gutless, weak, insipid move. I thought the same with Lebron when he went to Miami. Durant still had a sidekick in Westbrook though, LBJ had Boobie Gibson. Thunder were up on GSW this year, but KD choked when it mattered. Then GSW choked when it mattered, so now they get the chance to both choke together.

If I’m the OKC GM, I’d be trading Westbrook. They’ve already had KD walk out, you can’t risk that with Russ. I agree that he has the killer instinct in him and a fierce competitive streak, but if you’re him why would you stay in Oklahoma without Durant? And why would the Thunder run the risk of him leaving next summer? Then all of a sudden OKC are a lottery team minus those 2, they traded Ibaka as well, and as they are a small market franchise there is really no good reason why any prospective FA would want to go there. I feel for them I really do. I have no respect for Durant piggybacking onto Steph/Klay. It is a weak move.

Cavs not matching Buck’s offer sheet for Delly.

Westbrook said he’s not extending his contract. Boston got the pieces to come into play here, so watch this space.

Best yet.
Darren Rovell Verified account ‏@darrenrovell
Checking in on Russell Westbrook (H/T @woodymlb4)

Simmons highlights.

10 points (2-9), 8 rebounds, 5 assists, on limited minutes due to cramp.

Westbrook said he's not extending his contract. Boston got the pieces to come into play here, so watch this space.

He wants to head to a big market like LA or NYK.

LA will struggle this year so they can use a top3 pick and Russell plus fillers to get him.

Westbrook said he's not extending his contract. Boston got the pieces to come into play here, so watch this space.

He wants to head to a big market like LA or NYK.

LA will struggle this year so they can use a top3 pick and Russell plus fillers to get him.

Isn’t he a UFA after this year and can bolt and run like KD has?

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/oklahoma-city-thunder/yearly/cap/

Yeah he is, but OKC will surely try and offload him before that can happen.

Simmons looked legit

Lots of “talk” that Wade met with Lebron and the Cav’s GM today.
Makes so little sense. Better trying to sort out Love or replace him.