NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Export probably is Luc Longley (pick #7?) ahead of Patty, that said Bogut was a #1 pick and has a ring so that is pretty important to consider.

I would say the best Australian player to play overseas is A Gaze by a fair bit, I would put Eddie Palubinskas in the convo based purely on his reputation but I never saw him play. Heal has to be somewhere in the top 5 I would have thought too.

Could be a great discussion piece too.

Lakers beat the Bulls away.

No Russel or Swaggy and they keep rolling.

Really impressed with Clarkson and Louis off the bench though.

Having this convo with a mate today, currently, as of now. Is Patty Mills the best Australian basketball export ever? Like I get Longley won 3 rings with the Bulls, but Patty has the better international contribution.

Hard to dismiss Longley, starting centre in a three peat and the greatest team ever.

Lakers beat the Bulls away.

No Russel or Swaggy and they keep rolling.

Really impressed with Clarkson and Louis off the bench though.

76ers would’ve beat Bulls today, they were ■■■, bench is a real problem.

Lakers much improved and well coached.

Having this convo with a mate today, currently, as of now. Is Patty Mills the best Australian basketball export ever? Like I get Longley won 3 rings with the Bulls, but Patty has the better international contribution.

Hard to dismiss Longley, starting centre in a three peat and the greatest team ever.

To be fair, Luc was just a role player in a mega team. The Bulls would have won those 3 with pretty much any center!
Patty and Delly in terms of pure basketball players, for me, in the NBA, even if they are completely different sorts of point guards.
Patty is having one hell of a start to the season though.

Refs ensuring they get involved in the last couple of minutes here. These foul calls are ridiculous.

And continues into overtime.

and into 2OT.

Good game though.

and into 2OT.

Good game though.

Ripping game and great finish, they need to put the whistle away though.

■■■■ call, after ■■■■ call costing the Lakers here through sheer hometown bias in Memphis.

Randle.

Thanks for the L tonight.

The Bulls are a ■■■■■■■ joke, get your hopes up having good wins against the Cavs and Spurs then get blown out by Dallas and lose to the TWolves at home after being up by 21. This ■■■■■■■ team hasn’t shown heart for years.

Craig Sager has passed away, loved his interviews with Pop.

Dubs have 41 assists on 45 made FG in their easy win over the Knicks.
Must be some sort of record of percentage assists to FG made.

Lakers up by 11 just over a minute into the first quarter against the 6ers…

Anyone want to see how not to play basketball, watch the first minute and a bit of this game, truly woeful by the 6ers.

Steph Curry’s new contract is rumoured at $206 M over 5 years. Dat new CBA agreement.

Steph Curry's new contract is rumoured at $206 M over 5 years. Dat new CBA agreement.

Wonder if his Mrs will have a sook about that.

Blake griffin out for 4-6 weeks makes things interesting out west.

The Bucks are so good to watch.