NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Patty for the win.

Patty for the win.

https://streamable.com/p319u

They should invent a travel rule so you can’t just run with the ball…

That never looked like missing.

Speaking of great shooters, has anyone else noticed that Joe Ingles is leading the league for 3pt percentage ?
Just under 50% (37 of 75) !

Lakers.

What. The. Fark.

Mozgov getting paid $16m to lose games. Joke of a player who as soon as he is in the game, our defence crumbles to water. He might be a nice guy and everything but he is literally stealing a living.

Barely one player on our rosters gives a damn about defence and that is Nance and he is now out for god knows how long.

Up by 20 and still manage to lose to a pathetic Hornets team who could do nothing but shoot bricks for a half.

The Buss’s need to go along with half the coaching staff.

Really is laughable how bad our organisation is at the moment.

That never looked like missing.
Beverly did a terrific job on Mills ;)

JR Smith needs thumb surgery, out for 4-6 weeks.

Out goes a gun outside shooter, but they’ll probably replace him today with another gun from the 3pt line (Kevin Love).

What an incredible array of shooters they do have…40.2% team average this season.

Lakers nothing short of pathetic once again.

Up by 19 for the second game in a row and did nothing but play as if everyone on the floor had down syndrome whenever it came to defending.

Pathetic team.

Steph steps up again in a big one.

What a freaking great game, seven more of those at years end please.

Jingles for the win

Actually, I watched the last minute or so of that game, and Ingles played some pretty good defence on the Lakers last couple of trips down the floor.

Actually, I watched the last minute or so of that game, and Ingles played some pretty good defence on the Lakers last couple of trips down the floor.
Completely smothered Williams.

Isiah Thomas 52 points no assists.

Delly better get that hammy healed fast. Brogdon is ■■■■■■ good.

Delly better get that hammy healed fast. Brogdon is ■■■■■■ good.

I would think Snell would be the one that would be most in danger. Delly is their only PG - although the greek freak is a pretty good distributor.

Brodgon is a PG and was backing up Delly (and mostly outperforming him). Now Delly is injured The Pres just dropped a triple double as the starting PG.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/basketball/nba/matthew-dellavedovas-starting-spot-in-jeopardy-due-to-malcolm-brogdons-impressive-play/news-story/fe2eb9432a71bc0bda7a22b5ada612a7

As my son has become an avid NBA fan, I purchased a Season Pass for the first time.
A mate of mine said I had to Pick a team to follow, so I chose the Bucks in the off season because of Delly, Parker and the Greek Freak.

Therefore, I’ve been watching quite a few of the Milwaukee games.
Brogdon has some serious hops.
Watch the first 40 seconds of highlights from their recent games against the Cavs, and you will see him dunk over Kyrie.
Then later, when faced with an open lane to the bucket, he reverse dunks it when sensing trailing pressure from LeBron.

He’s very dynamic.
F*ck they’re going to be a good team in 2 years time !

Brodgon is a PG and was backing up Delly (and mostly outperforming him). Now Delly is injured The Pres just dropped a triple double as the starting PG.
Thanks. I didn't realize he had such a good handle & distribution game. Won't hurt Delly to come off the bench IMO.

Bucks are a good team now. They have a deep bench and everyone is playing their role.

Mozgov.

$16m a season.

That’s all I’ll say.

Get the Buss’s away from this Franchise.