NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Yeah no way am I watching that footage.

Seems he’s ok.

Yeah no way am I watching that footage.

It’s actually hard to see anything, and the commentator called it early so they didn’t focus on any close ups or replays.
Very well handled by the broadcaster.

I’m not watching it again anyway.

76ers 8-2 over the last 10 games. Simmonds due back after the break. Playoffs?

Thon gets another start, this time at C

Thon gets another start, this time at C

2 fouls in a minute :frowning:

Political statement by the Bucks apparently

Warriors spank the Clips at home by 40+. Curry with 43 and Durant with 23 in 3 quarters.

I know the Clips were missing Paul and Blake, but ■■■■ me!

Warriors spank the Clips at home by 40+. Curry with 43 and Durant with 23 in 3 quarters.

Blake played, but Clippers are nothing without CP3.

Will be interesting if they land Melo like rumoured.

Any chance of a Warriors injury?

Why the hell wouled anyone want Melo?!

Why the hell wouled anyone want Melo?!

CP3, Redick, Melo, Griffin, Jordan would be a filthy starting 5.

Would mean gutting the bench by losing Crawford and Doc trading his son though.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Anthony ends up with the Lakers.
We seem to be the new age Knicks. Taking on over the hill ex superstars and paying them way overs just to fill seats.

Melo has a no-trade clause in his contract and apparently will only waive that clause if sent to Clips or Cavs.

He wants team banana boat to happen.

It really is an insipid time we live in when star players only want to play with other star players or they throw their rattle out of the crib and crack the sulks.

Durant being the worst of them all of course but it really started the trend with LeBron moving to Miami and basically turning himself into their GM by dictating everyone he wanted on the team just like he is now in Cleveland.

It really is sad that these players think they need 4 or so Superstar players on a team these days in order to compete.

Gone are the days of Kobe & Shaq, Jordan & Pippen, Malone & Stockton etc.

Everyone just trying to chase easy rings instead of just working hard and striving to be the best.

You get paid millions of dollars to do what you love and put a ball in a hoop every night. No one is ever going to eclipse Jordan/Kobe so basically every ring won by the likes of Curry/Durant is just a participation medal anyway.

Bron has a shot of being up there with Jordan and Kobe but I sure am sick of the league bias he receives from the officials/media etc and the constant crying when they don’t win and constant trading in order to try stack the roster even more despite it being shuffling pieces for the sake of shuffling pieces.

Whatever happened to: “A Superstar team rather than a team full of Superstars.”

Rant over.

agree

though bron passed the black mamba a while back

It’s the media/social media’s fault. It’s ringggggzzzzz culture. If you dont win a chip in your career, you’re a loser.

NY lose to Atlanta in 4th OT.
NY had 4 foul out.

NY lose to Atlanta in 4th OT. NY had 4 foul out.
crazy
It really is an insipid time we live in when star players only want to play with other star players or they throw their rattle out of the crib and crack the sulks.

Durant being the worst of them all of course but it really started the trend with LeBron moving to Miami and basically turning himself into their GM by dictating everyone he wanted on the team just like he is now in Cleveland.

It really is sad that these players think they need 4 or so Superstar players on a team these days in order to compete.

Gone are the days of Kobe & Shaq, Jordan & Pippen, Malone & Stockton etc.

Everyone just trying to chase easy rings instead of just working hard and striving to be the best.

You get paid millions of dollars to do what you love and put a ball in a hoop every night. No one is ever going to eclipse Jordan/Kobe so basically every ring won by the likes of Curry/Durant is just a participation medal anyway.

Bron has a shot of being up there with Jordan and Kobe but I sure am sick of the league bias he receives from the officials/media etc and the constant crying when they don’t win and constant trading in order to try stack the roster even more despite it being shuffling pieces for the sake of shuffling pieces.

Whatever happened to: “A Superstar team rather than a team full of Superstars.”

Rant over.

They are called the Spurs, and while these loaded up fly by nighters come and go in their sooky swaggy bluster, the Spurs have been consistently awesome for 20 years. No fuss, no fanfair, just getting it done.

Tim Duncan never complained about owners not spending enough, he just took pay cuts to allow the team to stay in contention.