NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Anyone else getting board of the 3point game in the NBA

Most team throwing up 20-25 three pointers per game and it is a boring as farrrk

Need to move the 3 point line out

Give me pick and rolls, post ups, fade aways etc any day

The next tweet after that isā€¦

WOWEE!

Shows how bad those Deng and Mozgov contracts were though. Have to shed a #2 pick from 2 years ago!

Thatā€™s a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  trade. Dā€™Angelo has been tracking very well. Heā€™ll break out very soon.

Trade players when you know players are coming. Not a year before it happens.

Isnā€™t Dā€™Angelo sposed to be a bit of a butthead off court?

Duncan did 2007 to 2014 no chip, and had the opportunity to move to the Magic mid career and turned it down

I have this theory that sometime soon an absolutely dominant post player will emerge who will force teams to go back to the inside game and that person will be athletic enough to guard small ball lineups.

I think that guy is Embiid, he just needs to stay healthy.

3 Likes

God I hope so, seriously it is boring.

I also hope AD/Boogie works. Because that would be fun and its a small cap team. But itā€™s the Pelicans and Boogie, so it will probably be a flaming disaster with Jrue breaking down and dishing out another Tyrek contract

6ers should be well placed in 2019 to take down the East-Le Bron team

Think he outed Nick Young was cheating on iggy via snapchat.

Shocking trade from the Lakers there.

Thatā€™s what happens when you let people like Kupchak sign the shittest of ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  players in Mozgov and Deng to massive long term deals.

We have to flog off one of our most valuable assets just to get rid of one of the worlds worst signings.

Thanks Kupchak you c***.

1 Like

DH12 traded to Charlotte for Plumlee, Bellinelli and a pick.

Man Dwight would have to be one of he bigger disappointments in the past ten years.

That sucks a big fat one. I would rather keep Mozgov and Dā€™Angelo than get Lopez and pick 27.

So would I but it is all about freeing up cap room and gaining assets to trade for PG13.

Dā€™Angelo has also been lazy on and off court and has questionable character to go with it so as much as it stings to lose a former number 2 pick from a few years ago, I can live with it if it helps us get rid of the likes of Mozgov and helps us land PG13.

There are still more trades to come. The plan is to get two big names.
Apparently weā€™re trying to get rid of Clarkson, not sign Randle and try and offload Deng.

Then we can get two big names. Next season is going to be totally crap. Weā€™ll become a retirement village like the Knicks.

Getting rid of Randle would be a massive mistake and pure idiocy by Magic and Pelinka.

3 Likes

Still not sure who has won that trade (I guess charlotte, unless Dwight destroys another locker room)

Remember when Dwight was the next Shaq

Paul Millsapā€¦
Iā€™m all for drafting Jackson or Isaac.
I think Jackson will fall to us, I think Boston takes Tatum

Who is watching the draft tomorrow??

1 Like

In.

Despite living in NY now - I canā€™t bring myself to follow the Knicks, all in on the 6ers.

Very interested!

1 Like