NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

4 Likes

Simmons looks ripped!!

Heading home hey? Would work well with Westbrook.

Agree, that’s interesting

Blake Griffin and CP3 are now free agents.

I think clippers will blow up their roster

Love to see Griffin head home to OKC and CP3 to Pelicans

Would be a bunch of fun to watch

I’ve never wanted something to backfire on someone so much.

Russ MVP. Great speech, also like the Sager award - nice touch.

Never complain about the Brownlow again, what a stinker of an awards night. From the awkward ex basketball + (I assume) music artist presenting each away, to the TNT crew sitting on the side, giving a running commentary. To going forever and being weeks after the regular season has finished.

Knicks fire Phil Jackson.

Who would you rather lose?

Phil Jackson or Porzingis?

That’s a ■■■■■■ easy question.

1 Like

Hardens going to play off the ball… surrrreeeee

D’Antoni staggers minutes though, so they’ll probably only play together for about half the game. I read somewhere that being able to play more off the ball was part of the appeal for CP3 in moving, too.

If they get Paul George as well I think they’ll be awesome… significantly less so if Melo gets bought out and ends up there.

Edit: Also, James Harden doesn’t seem well liked, but he’s amazing. 2x runner-up MVP is pretty impressive, even if the year in-between was underwhelming by his standards. I think they can make this work.

I hope it works and they blow it up with PG13 and Melo.

Yeah me neither. Going to be a handful on a 1-2 pick n roll, but both players are best with ball in hand and not off ball.

D’Antoniu pulls off the move of the year with Harden to PG. Has a ridiculously good season statistically.

SO they go all in on another PG. What the hell.

Agreed, if it works, I will be very surprised!!

Rubio to the Jazz prior to FA.
Iggy & the Spurs meeting at midnight.
Bulls waive Rondo.

1 Like

Would have to play for the Magic though.

Paul George to OKC. Pacers will acquire Victor Oladipo and Domantas Sabonis, loose change to be agreed.

Blake gets the max from the Clippers, 5 years for $173M