NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

What the hell

1 Like

How did OKC do that

Dumb trade by both teams for George.

Indiana basically accept a pile of chips for George and OKC will lose him for nothing in a years time.

Mills stays at the Spurs $50 / 4 years
Teague to the T-Wolves
Snell stays at the Bucks

Curry gets $201M / 4 years.

■■■■■■ warriors, ruining the NBA by making all these other teams create super-teams. Houston, OKC, Wolves,etc. etc.

I like the JJ Redick signing for 76ers.

1 Like

None of those teams will get close to the Warriors.

Especially OKC.

2 Likes

The warriors have made the NBA become the most lopsided it’s been in its history. 13 of the top 14 players in the NBA are in the west now

Indiana have made it easier for Lebron to get to another finals series though.

To me, the West has always been stacked with talent since the mid 80s but would burn themselves out by the time they got to a finals series.
In that time, the East has always had two or three true contending teams and the rest are just making up the numbers.

If Cleveland can get one or two decent role players that best suit the Warriors game style, they are a chance (mainly because they have the best player in the world on their team*).

• I feel dirty saying it because I hate him, but it’s true.
1 Like

Well done to Joe Ingles. $52m over 4 years from the Jazz

2 Likes

Chances of heat getting hayward?

1/3 chance. Boston and Utah to take the rest.

Boston has his old Butler College coach…

Denver gets Millsap - including a team option on the 3rd year. I get Denver is just Denver to most of you lot, but I’m thrilled. He’ll be an awesome fit, and is an awesome player.

2 Likes

$30mil a year for two years with a player option for a player that isn’t LeBron.

No thanks.

You are decent P-Milly but not that decent.

OKC actually save money. Oladipos contract is 1.5 million more than PG13 :joy:

Jokic is a star, I like that fit - bit of a veteran aswell for that list.

Just need to work the minutes of the Manimal etc, bit of a mess those rotations

Ibaka got 65 million over 3 years and we don’t even know is real age.

Crazy money the NBA

We’re going to have to pay a big premium for any really good FA. I’m really comfortable with it, especially at only 2 years.

Too many power forwards for sure. Rumblings are that they might try and ship Faried or Arthur or both, to free up money for George Hill. They’ll try and retain Gallo (although there is some competition for him). I love Jauncho and hope they hang onto him.

Having a bit of a discussion about this yesterday about the current state of NBA.

Current trend of teams/players to put up and hit a mass of 3pts every game. Personally I find it extremely boring and give me a player that you can put it into the post and play back to the paint any day.

Imagine Shaq playing in this comp.

Is this just a trend or here for good?

I would like to see some adjustments, perhaps extend the 3pt line, allow defenders to contest 3pt shots without getting the whistle and allowing players the option who takes the FTs from a foul.