NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Sac building a respectable roster with good vets. ZBo/Hill/Carter.

Mills/Green/Kawhi/Gay/Gasol is a pretty nice starting group.

Is LMA definitely gone?

Ha. Forgot about him.

Youā€™re probably right, although the presses seem to have gone quiet about his movement.

Celtics trading Avery Bradley to Detroit for Marcus Morris

That Hardaway Jr Contract is so Knicks

He was traded for Jerian Grant, who was traded for Derrick Rose who has been renounced.

71million over 4

:hushed:

Yep - looks like a real flip on the boogie culture days

Minus Bradley now, Brown now?

This is interesting, the cap for 2018 missed earlier projections due to decreased revenue from the shortened playoffs.

Can only imagine the same in 2018 with the playoffs. Considering the players have a profit share arrangement, if the NBA does not increase revenues year on year it will ultimately impact the cap.

I know AFL is pushing for something similar, but something to consider if revenues decrease

IT
Smart/Rozier
Hayward
Morris
Horford

6th man: Crowder

Not a fan of this trade but Bradley was up for a big max contract next offseason, one we cannot afford and Morris is on 5mill for the next couple of years. He isnt the greatest but wht he offers is the gritty determination and ability to roll the 3 and 4 and even 5 with Crowder and Horford.

Helped us offload the money needed to fit in Hayward rather the gut the youth we have in Smart, Rozier and co.

Crowder is on one of the cheapest contracts in the nba until 2020

1 Like

I know itā€™s only summer league, but given how good Fultz and Tatum looked, oh dear

1 Like

Heā€™s the Kobe replacement. Just 2016 model Kobeā€¦

1 Like

But he is supposed to be better than Magic Johnson and take them to a championship.

LaVar has today guaranteed the Lakers will be in the playoffs, and Lonzo will get the ROTY

Itā€™s Summer League.

Brandon Ingram would have been mistaken for an undrafted rookie last year in Summer League and today he bossed it before going down with a cramp on the final play of regulation and Magic told him that he was done after that.

Lonzo actually played well whilst I was watching. Players were giving him a heap of extra attention and yet his vision to consistently find the extra pass was great and something he havenā€™t had in years.

Heā€™ll come good.

And I donā€™t know why people think Fultz played well. He shot well below 500 as well.

1 Like

Its no surprise that ball was given the 3 point and mid range jumperā€¦they have him worked out already!

Just watched the Suns v Kings game.
Wrapped with the Suns kids and I think the Kings have some awesome kids, I really canā€™t understand why they bought in three old guys to play in front of themā€¦ I would be starting Buddy/Fox/Scal&Justin Jackson but they will have Hill/Carter&Zo in front of most of them!!
Lakers will be kicking themselves for years that they didnā€™t take Jackson or Fox!

1 Like

They get crazy money now.
I saw that Hardaways latest 4 year contract is more than his dadā€™s career earnings and his dad was a All Star

2 Likes

Heā€™ll be earning $241 a second apparently

2 Likes