NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

Lonzo Ball.

Wow.

1 Like

Lonzo with another triple double against the Cavs to get the Lakers through to the next round but is still struggling to shoot the rock but I have a feeling that will come.

I have been very impressed with him so far.

Even Steph had a crap shooting performance on his first Summer League stint, so I wouldnt be too worried about it.

It’s most likely fatigue (weights/practice)

Agreed.

He has already made us a different team though.

The passing is infectious and for the past 5-6 years we have had none of that.

He has star written all over him to me.

Looking like we nailed the Kuzma pick early on too. He shows all the makings of a high quality stretch four IMO.

1 Like

Hasn’t he always been a pretty ropy shooter?

Shot 41% for 3 in college, so definitely no slouch.
The main concerns were on how his funky action would go against NBA length (and his action makes it hard to go-right and make shots)

Yup. Really like him too.

Lonzo’s jump shot is terrible. Reminds me of Jason Kidd when he came into the league. He could get to the basket, passing is great but an open jumper from the top of the key would clank off the rim.

Lonzo will take some time to get a consistent jump shot going.
I was suspect trading away Russell, bit maybe it’ll work out well.

Add Paul George back to his best and we could have something to look forward to.

Lonzo named Summer League MVP.

1 Like

Lakers beat the Blazers to be crowned Summer League champions.

Kuzma wins Championship Game MVP.

Really hoping we offer Matt Thomas a two-way contract because he shot the lights out for us this Summer League along with Kuzma.

1 Like

WOO! Go Lakers!

Owners trying to sell the Rockets

Purchased for $85 million, valued at $1.65 Billion. Damnnn

I’d be avoiding that time bomb if I were a potential buyer.

All year is going to be a screaming match between Cliff Paul and Harden as to who gets to handle to rock more and that isn’t even factoring in the potential incoming trade for the old trash can, formally known as Carmelo Anthony.

That team is going to blow up and blow up good.

1 Like

On court yes - this reeks of time bomb (in 3 - 4 years) when Pauls knees are giving in and hes on 30million a year

Of court they are a big, successful franchise. That valuation blows me away though

Just add Carmelo to the mix! Volatile!

Ronjo signed a 1 year deal with the Pelicans

Nice fit

Kyrie Irving no longer happy playing in LeBron’s shadow. Rumored to have asked for a trade. Wow.

1 Like

Sources: In the Kyrie Irving meeting with Cavs, one of primary teams raised as a preferred trade destination for him: The San Antonio Spurs.

-woj on Twitter

Man what could the Spurs even send back in return?

Does he think he’s going to be the main man in SA? Madness

Must not get along with lbj